I want input on this toothbrush

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
i want input on this

what kind and color is your toothbrush????????

sorry just wondering don't think im a freak please..lol

TheHybrid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.blizzcenter.com
Re: i want input on this

Originally posted by sexynatzi
what kind and color is your toothbrush????????

sorry just wondering don't think im a freak please..lol
Mine is a colgate (well, thats wat it says) and its teal.

And.......... i don't think ur a freak.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
well the last time i opened my toothbrush case it was white and green, (green being mold and white being dust.) i think its white thogu. lol im jk

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
oh i dunno just wondering. mines blue and i think the brissles are white.. its one of them crest spinbrush. i use to have this awesum red one but i lost it =\

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
the natzi is goin to arrest all ur toothbrushes and stuff em in a gas chamber where they'll or have their colours changed to blue crest spinbrushes :0

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Mine is white. Original right? It's one of those automatic brushs, I paid like $80 for it though, it's not those cheap spinbrush crest ones. I use sparkel toothpaste, the stuff that tastes like sugar. Back when I was a kid I used to eat that and my parents had to hide it cause I would eat a whole thing of it.... I aint joking, im dead serious..... and now, my girlfriend has to hide it from me.

Exodus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol thats funny i had that 2 i ate a lot of it so now my mom buys that aqua fresh whitening i got a white and green crest spinbrush but it sucks im probly gonna get a real electric toothbrush.....

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
for one thing r u even germen? 2nd r u blond blue eyed if ur not then ud die wit all da jews da natzis killed how would u feel if ur family was sent to internment camp! and u were da only on who survived huh huh how would u feel then seeing ur familys bodies thrown into mass graves naked huh huh

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
huh huh what? i can't understand hardly anything you have just said. Please speak clearly I've only been speaking english for about a year or so, and the slang is hard to understand sometimes. I am german, half, so what. ignore my name if you don't like it...

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
oh im bored. im not gonna leave i guess. well, theres only 6 billion people on this earth, so shrimp i did not offend 5/6ths of the world. half the people don't care, and atleast a third of the other half is racist nazi what ever, so shut up your a gay faggit.