I wanna know when it's coming out

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigTymer[Frog]
Man, u loser's n yer damn quote's!!! when u grow up r u going to marry them?

also, wtf r u talkin bout man infested duran was a terran that was turned into a zerg what could that possibly have to do with the Xel-Naga? if anything he's a Terr-Zerga!
What on gods green earth is a Terr-Zerga?

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Man, u loser's n yer damn quote's!!! when u grow up r u going to marry them?
I've seen you're a moron, so I should give you a name. I use monkey for Xel, so you get... Monkey as well! I'll call all morons monkey, alright monkey? Cool.

also, wtf r u talkin bout man infested duran was a terran that was turned into a zerg what could that possibly have to do with the Xel-Naga? if anything he's a Terr-Zerga!
I cannot even begin to explain the depth of your stupidity... If Duran was Terran, how could've he tricked Kerrigan into believing he was infested? He couldn't. Kerrigan is naive, but not stupid (unlike you).

You might say he could've been infested, I'm sure. Well, if he was a Terran and infested, he would'nt be able to escape Kerrigan's control and run off, which he did, so he is in no way a Terran, or an infested Terran. He is somethin far stronger...

Originally posted by pan_the_man
What on gods green earth is a Terr-Zerga?
This fools Terran/Zerg hybrid I assume......

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by AmericanPsych0

I've seen you're a moron, so I should give you a name. I use monkey for Xel, so you get... Monkey as well! I'll call all morons monkey, alright monkey? Cool.

I cannot even begin to explain the depth of your stupidity... If Duran was Terran, how could've he tricked Kerrigan into believing he was infested? He couldn't. Kerrigan is naive, but not stupid (unlike you).

You might say he could've been infested, I'm sure. Well, if he was a Terran and infested, he would'nt be able to escape Kerrigan's control and run off, which he did, so he is in no way a Terran, or an infested Terran. He is somethin far stronger...

This fools Terran/Zerg hybrid I assume......
Is this what I think it is? An intelligent post? By you??? Geez, I knew you had atleast one. I dont know about duran being that strong, I don't think duran will be the leader of a new race, but then again ive heard so many things. Im just wondering where good old jimmy raynor is gonna come into play... raynor rocks.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by SkuZZy

Is this what I think it is? An intelligent post? By you??? Geez, I knew you had atleast one.
What can I say? I've been into StarCraft II ideas for awhile. I know my stuff.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
god u guys r losers.... almost as gay as me
quotes... HAHAHA, i havent used quotes since i came outta da closet
get lives... yo... get lives......... and ne gay guys, call me cuz i like that kinda stuff
I may be a loser by your standards, and may not have a life, by your standards, but I am in no way a homosexual.

i was jus screwen round
Mm-hm... :rolleyes:

cause all u F U C K heads keep using quotes... Like dudes its not cool... The only reason u guys r mad is cause thats all u post... quote, after quote, after quote.
What're you going to do about it?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
i was jus screwen round cause all u F U C K heads keep using quotes... Like dudes its not cool... The only reason u guys r mad is cause thats all u post... quote, after quote, after quote.
BigTymer[Frog] keep ur shitty-waste-of-time posts. To your self. No one cares what u think of quotes. It saves us typing what you originally said. And it easily can relate back to what someone said. It saves a hell of a lot of confusion.

Three words for you BigTymer[Frog] ' YOUR A TOOL '

Ok off that subject. Now. Duran shouldnt control a new race. Its unoriginal. Kerrigan did the same w/overmind. She ****ed him around. If duran decides to. It'd be kinda silly.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
well Duran already controls a terran group like thing

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
No he doesn't. He backstabbed the UED and ran off with Kerrigan. That's how Alexei got killed. Dugalle thought Alexei was the traitor, not Duran, so he orders YOU to kill Alexei. Which he regrets so much.