I need some video editing help...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Wow, it's been a while, and I start in the Media Hub <_<;

Er, hi to anybody who knows or cares that it's me. If you don't, I'll use your help all the same :p

Anyway, this is what I've got. I'm helping a customer above and beyond my responsibilities, and, no, I'm not revealing where I work. Anyway, he brought a *.swf file to me that he wanted converted to DVD. I found a program to put it into MPEG-4, but it was horribly out of sync after re-encoding. While the audio converted fine, the video was compressed from 3:05 minutes to 0:04 minutes.

I actually want the file format to be encoded as MPEG-2, so most DVD players can playback. If anybody is willing to help, IM or PM me, so I can send you the file. I could post it here, of course, but I won't.

FYI: I leave my computer and messengers on while I'm at home. I'll see any and all messages, and my AIM status is not my availability.

Now I need to look into actually posting on BF again...
I also need to find out what happened to my signature image -_-;

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
I'll do it if you say where you work, or get 75 posts whatever comes first ;)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I feel like I'm vomiting feces when I admit where I work, and I haven't posted in over a year... Therefore, I don't see 75+ posts before Friday. I might become that prolific of a poster again once Diablo III comes out, but I reserve judgment.

There's also a good chance you already know where I work, Gimmi o_O;

Of course, you might be subliminally telling me to PM you the files or something, and I'm just not getting it. I'm overworked, underpaid, and unappreciated, and sleep seems like a luxury between work, long drives, and school. I can't wait to graduate ^_^;

Oh, yeah, on topic...

Um, is that a yay or a nay?

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
up to you my friend :) I'll even extend your options and say I'll do it for a sc2 beta key

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I'll take that as a nay then?

Okay... Um, somebody mind helping with the original question?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm no good at video/audio editing, and I can't figure out why the program I used didn't work. VLC cuts out the video all together, and Xilisoft SWF Converter shortens the video from 3:50 to 0:04 minutes.

cashool

Reaction score
do you have yahoo messenger id so we can talk there about your video encoding problem ?

alberty321

Reaction score
hello i need some help from a very good edited that gives me the tips how to edit the movie of my marriage i will be very thankful to him .

C

Captain Black Beard

I don't have the time to help you right now, but I can tell you the best program for converting, and it does everything and well. Try to pick up or find a copy of Alcohol 120%