I need some hewlp

Ota

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ar.geocities.com
Well... I have to play against this guy who really kick asses.
He's a terran and he cannot be attacked with early rushes, I even tried the Dark Attack (registered) and failed!
He attackas with a huge lot of BC's and he does 'em really fast

Tactics? (I'm protoss)

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
try terran or zerg? :p if you mass a ton of corsairs with full upgrades you could own his bcs (have a number of starports ready to pump out replacements for those that die).. in the meantime you make your main army of whatever you use and get it into his base (shuttles, recall, straight on force, whatever).. if DTs are really what you want to use, make tactical attacks on his science vessels, turrets, and engineering bay once you are overwhelming his base, and bring in your DTs.. i'm sure it'd work.. but i'm not a seasoned protoss player, so anyone else who gives you advice that contradicts mine is probably right :D

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ota said:
Well... I have to play against this guy who really kick asses.
He's a terran and he cannot be attacked with early rushes, I even tried the Dark Attack (registered) and failed!
He attackas with a huge lot of BC's and he does 'em really fast

Tactics? (I'm protoss)
If T is able to get BCs against you playing P, you're doing something wrong already. Open with ranged goons and obs. Obs to scout the terran base, and contain with goons outside his choke(if there is one). If T still gets BCs, you can use just about any unit to counter. Battlecruisers are a JOKE. Don't let them get the resources. If he turtles, then take the map and go carriers. Carriers > BCs as long as you don't let them get in range.(i.e. press A then left click on BCs while running away) Temps and Dragoons utterly destroy BCs. Fully-upgraded sairs MIGHT work, but stick to carriers, dragoon/temps.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i would say this, have a nice force of scouts and corsairs with a little obs. bring atubutors into the action and try to statis a few groups of bc around. if you can find out where his base is try gettign a few reavers in shuttles. (probably a noob tatic but0 attacking somewhere and try to divert his bcs away from his base. then in reaverswith shuttles hallcinate a few shuttles and drop them into his base. main targets should be workers, sci facility with the thing attached, and starports. without those he can't make bc's at least not for a while. good like

johnpark1223

Member!
Reaction score
the only way for bc's to survive are if they are bunched...
to kill em off.. trust me high temp and storm his ass... serious... use more then 1 high temp tho... try like 12 and storm in big areas

also dragoons... dont forget upgrades

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
What type of map is it? Grab some ranged dragoons and high templars, and he'll be more dead than the Pope.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
just drop early and destroy his tech.