>>I need Help<<

Golden Monkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey guys, Orc, on occasion, beat me from their stupid wavern whatever and archer, and grunt strategy...

I was wondering whats the best thing to counter their strong air and buff forces, could someone plz share an anti orc strat on this thread id appreciate it!, thx :D

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
All you can do is rush them. Gargoyles really don't work and fiends don't really work. Necros do NOT work. Your best bet is to rush them fast....really fast.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
get their burrows...

AJ007

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
get mass ghouls and dreadlord, get DL at least lvl 2 sleep, get 12 ghouls and attack fast (double crypt sugested) MAKE SURE u sleep as many grunts as possible and continue teching and producing ghouls

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by AJ007
get mass ghouls and dreadlord, get DL at least lvl 2 sleep, get 12 ghouls and attack fast (double crypt sugested) MAKE SURE u sleep as many grunts as possible and continue teching and producing ghouls
Grunts in most cases rip ghouls to shreds. Maybe....with sleep you can offset that matchup (but I highly doubt it). You would have to have some of the best micro in the world to win using that. :p

The rush idea is good, but the burrows are often WAY too strong. They can repel almost any attack. =/

All you can do is tech up to get gargs, and make sure you mass them. Get some fiends with web so they can take down the bat riders before they get to the gargs. Make sure you have a dreadlord with vamp aura to compliment.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Orcs actually have the weakest air but when with bloodlust that is what may change,the best are gargs and to counter their buffs, posses strong units with bloodlust

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
Orcs actually have the weakest air but when with bloodlust that is what may change,the best are gargs and to counter their buffs, posses strong units with bloodlust
Correction --> NE has weakest air

anyways, try massin these...-->
Statues
abom (3?)
some fiends
gargs

heroes:
DK
DL
Lich

AJ007

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea aragon but if u rush fast and right u can have about 12 ghouls by the time the enemy has about 7 or so, then u can sleep about three and kill off the grunts one ata time. ><

kd4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya I'd go with the rush idea, and when you are rushing, set your rally points at hero, if you don't do that already.