I may rid myself of this game.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Remember how I said that I kept getting stuck with shitty partners? well... it happened to me again, I've never claimed to be the best player, but I can hold my own on an attack as some of/most of you know.

It's to a point of frustration where I have to become the leader in the game and tell each guy what the hell they have to do in order to succeed in the game, and then I tell them and they have no clue what they're doing. So either they screw it up royally... or... they don't follow my direction. I was only meant for arranged teams I guess.

I got so pissed that I ended up ripping my shirt right off. I guess I have an attitude problem when it comes to this game, so I think I'm going to sell this thing if A. my partners don't improve, or B, I can hold my own vs. a 3v1.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Get better and do straight 1vs1s so you can eventually own with them better so you can do random team 2v2.

I did 1vs1 for many months before I did team games. You just have to think harder.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by Silynt Rage
Remember how I said that I kept getting stuck with shitty partners? well... it happened to me again, I've never claimed to be the best player, but I can hold my own on an attack as some of/most of you know.

It's to a point of frustration where I have to become the leader in the game and tell each guy what the hell they have to do in order to succeed in the game, and then I tell them and they have no clue what they're doing. So either they screw it up royally... or... they don't follow my direction. I was only meant for arranged teams I guess.

I got so pissed that I ended up ripping my shirt right off. I guess I have an attitude problem when it comes to this game, so I think I'm going to sell this thing if A. my partners don't improve, or B, I can hold my own vs. a 3v1.
I know how you feel... lately it's started happening to me. Since I turned Level 7, i've been getting paired with 4's and 5's which isn't so bad, but it seems like they are always the ones who die first and I end up having to quit. It doesn't make me that upset though, cause my record sucks and I don't care much about it. I'm like 19-43 now (my ratio is getting better each day) so I got nothing to lose. I got a real ****ing idiot of a partner today though... I tower rushed and owned the guy I was rushing, but then I got owned. My partner was making footmen and was doing alright, but then he started talking about his girlfriend and I was like "ok dude I dont care, just play" cause I wanted to win... well, he starts killing his own shit, for no reason at all, then he quits 1 min later. I guess he was pissed about me telling him I didnt care about his GF. I wasnt that upset though, cause I knew he was gonna lose anyways... footmen really dont do much to frost wyrms... rotfl.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Oh and rage, if you want to go 2v2 arranged with me, just give me a shout online and if i'm not playing a game (it seems like I always am when you PM me) we can 0wn some bitches at 2v2.

NewPosts

New threads