I know yall be jealous of my claw :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levistus

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Unimpressive my freind........ im sorry but a wf or ith hydra could whoop any assasin, but why dont you 2 back up your words? fight each other and see who wins. dont stand here and argue like 2 year olds........

Dru

Reaction score
Sup Just wanted to know if you wanted to make a clan Deathmate. I have a lvl 96 sorc
Be cool to make a clan with other high lvlvs

Deathmate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol u guys are such stupid newbs

my assassin is DESIGNED TO DESTROY ZONS WITH IMPUNITY!! THEY STAND NO CHANCE AGAINST ME!! ITH, WINFORCE, BURRITO IT DONT MATTER!! I EAT THEM!!

Heres some of my ownage shots. Ill own any zon.

These ears are my from HARDCORE PK ASSASSIN Hardcore = Once you die, your character is gone for good! no coming back!

Average Pubbie game with me in it :D

people hate me cuz im so good :D

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Actualy i think its a nice claw and i think ur asn is ownage =) i soon hope to make another asn my self if pindle bot pays off. only got 17sojs left so ill need... what like 30 more ;)

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Well for the people who dont know it allready, ITH weapons are manipulated illegal weapons and are forbidden in duells. That claw can only be used for pk and PvM.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
That's because u play public duell games where ith, knockback and 10000 poison damage is allowed...

FreelanceWolf

Member!
Reaction score
Sanctuary, Currently Taking Refuge In Pandemonium
Website
Visit site
what, r u afraid that without ur claw, however nice it may be, and without that stock pile of CHARMS that you have, that ur nothing, even at 91?
puh leeze
U apparrently don't have ne thing worthwhile to do, if all u can do is sit around and brag about ur game. If u wanna be all powerful, then just start playing. Get even better weapons and armor. I bet my armors better than urs, 2782 df, not even hacked, either

and AKA-47 has a point, ya know. in a sanctioned tournament, it would be illegal

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Thats why an Ethereal CCB of Quickness is worth far more than any ith weapon ever made.

FoX-Legacy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Noobs

Omg..u people have probs. 1st and foremost. assasin..u could never in a lifetime beat my barb. and whats this talk abot 2794 df armor.. noob. def means nothing at all.. wear a shaft not some gay armor with some def. i mean really.. if any of u wanna duel me. my account is my screen name. especially u asn. ud be fun to own.

Status
Not open for further replies.