I have a thought

• Thread starter Nightshade_and_Opium
  • Start date
N

Nightshade_and_Opium

at the end the world stone gets destroyed and they have no idea what the consequences will be. Maybe in the story, thats when the world loses magic.. and everything becomes like it is now. And the new "diablo" ends up being some psycho like Hitler or Binladin.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I dont think so cause diablo or any good rpg has magic but i would like for D3 to be like arcanum in some ways heres a link to arcanum www.arcanum1.com

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just want them to go back to their roots and make it more like DnD.

WE NEED CLERICS DAMNIT!!!!! AND REAL DRUIDS WITH HEALING MAGIC!!!

cure1245

Reaction score
if u guys read up on the diablo seires, then u'd know that the worldstone was keepin hevan n hell out of sanctuary, so all the angels n demons will b w/ humans in d3, stad of just banished evils.

FreelanceWolf

Member!
Reaction score
Sanctuary, Currently Taking Refuge In Pandemonium
Website
Visit site
ohhhhh, thats right..............so I think that there will be even more monsters released into the world

hey, what if the baal you fought in durance of hate was a clone? and the soullstone a fake? Baal purposely corrupted the world stone, then left his clone to get bushwhacked, and tricked tyrael into destroying the worldstone, so he could let all of his minions into the world of sanctuary

and we know that baal can clone himself, becuz he made a clone while you werefighting him, to try and trick u!

N

Nightshade_and_Opium

ok so when the worldstone was destroyed it destroyed what was blocking both evil demons and angels into the sanctuary world, so maybe the world goes into chaos theres fires burning everywhere, millions of people died, but some are alive and have the angels protecting them and helping them. so eventually like hundreds of years later they discover technology and its all matrix like with big guns and bombs and stuff, but theres still magic, so for example a sorceress coudl wear all this hi tech gear that inhances her powers in some way or something like that... it would just be a cool game of killing and blowing shit up.

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
yeah, maybe even monsters that spawn in town, and their lvl would be determined by your own, or by, hell, i don't know, the average lvl if there are, say, 3 people in town at the same time.

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
or you could finally kill NPCs! or, for all of you guys, "interact" with, say, Charsi or that lady wearing a complex pattern of very thin threads....the leader of the iron wolves, you know....

janarda

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think that idea of freelancewolf and nightshade are very cool i was confused when baal had like 2of him thats seems like atrick and that seems socool what your saying nightshade...they most likely 100% will make diablo 3!

NewPosts

New threads