I Have A Huge Secret Strategy!!! Ive Never Released It Before!!!

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
LOL, if you get attacked by 200 Hydralisks on a Non-Money map, you must have been really iscolated... or else you didn't like scouting, or going on the offensive...:eek:

lordson

Member!
Reaction score
Australia, Melbourne Rules Sydney is a hole
well 180 is impossible

as you would have more tahn 20 drones to build that many

anyway

no matter what you do

unless the guy is prepared with many many high tempalrs

there no way of defareitng that foce

with littel air cover

fo massed sieged tanks

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
in ZvZ, the only way to kill 180+ hydras would be lots of lurkers and plague, dark swarm w/cracklings, shouldnt be too hard to counter them

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Hydras do 50% damage to mutas, so muta-ling will own hydras. Of course, he would never get 180 hydras against a muta-ling'er :)

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mass hydralisks is my strategy! You stole it u bass turd. Mass hydralisks own. Pan you were playing a NEWB. You don't use hydras against Zerg with lurkers, or toss with hella photon cannons defence.

Jay_P

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Upgraded hydras will wipe out a surrounded defense of cannons. Not fully tho, even 2/2 they can knock out cannons. With a defiler or 2 with dark swarm then the cannons are really screwed. And against a zerg with lurks just have some ovies around ur hydras. They usually protect them. and if the ovies die bring in some more!

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dude lots of things can take out max hydras, like max gaurdians. Or lurkers, tanks, photon cannons if they build their entire base cannons. I go max hydras though because they own. Then I go MAX gaurdians. Forget air defence that leaves room for more gaurdians to do more damage. Maybe like 24 scourge.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
A single high templar can kill 10 hydras in 1 storm if u mass hydras, because they cant pull them back fast enough if they attack the cannons. A mass cannon defence wont work tho, the zerg can just make a lot of zerglings and destroy the cannons.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I completely agree. Muta rush isnt that great if u have a few cannons or anything else that hits air

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I completely agree. Muta rush isnt that great if u have a few cannons or anything else that hits air. if you really want to destroy something get gaurdians with hydra/devourer support

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ahh double post. sry

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
triple post lol but turn them into gaurdians they will mess up cannons like little bitches I always do that to newbs who know they play vs zerg and still build lots of cannons. You dont build cannons against zerg.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Guardians are excellent when you have about 12-24. They are costly. They mess up all defense.