I Hate 290s

-ApoKoLipZ-

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i am sick of everyone wanting 290s, although i do have them, it doesnt make sense to me.

everyone wants runewords, as they are the best items. but no one wants anything besides 290s for their runes. at the same time, no one wants anything but runes for their 290s (most of the time anyway) this makes it very difficult to get any good equipment without resorting to buying off the net(haha). Why are 290s so good? i dont expect many people actually use them while playing. Bnet needs a new currency.

meanacer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
actually, if you use psn, like i do, then 290s are very useful, if you put a bunch of those in your inventory, then they can add like 4 k dmg sometimes, and one hit by an arrow or something almost immediatley sends their life to 1 and then bam one more hit and their dead, you may get called a psn newb but o well it's worth it to me

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes...but i love the fact that they were around alot in .09 but back then there were 3/20/20s and it all ofa sudden changed ...its retarted whch makes it alllll the more funny

CyberneticSheep

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
See the problem with the currency's are, one currency item can be worth several good items, which is just frustrating....
for example, one currency item is worth 3 of whatever your trying to get, but the only thing you have for trade is the currency item... what then ? ask the person your tading with to add ?
Currency is a waste of time imo...