I am trinity

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
I just have one question to ask you. What is the matrix? Is it something in math or is it actually a way for machines to power themselves using humans as a power source and a program is used to hide the truth from humans who are inside it?

"Either way it's bad. I don't know animals." Dr. Evil-Ausin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me

Welcome to the best site on the internet (in my opinion).

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by WilliamDell
I just have one question to ask you. What is the matrix? Is it something in math or is it actually a way for machines to power themselves using humans as a power source and a program is used to hide the truth from humans who are inside it?

"Either way it's bad. I don't know animals." Dr. Evil-Ausin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me

Welcome to the best site on the internet (in my opinion).
Well, in the movie, it was a computer program that kept human brains "in check" while they used their bodies to power their heat source or whatever. In real life...

A rectangular array of numeric or algebraic quantities subject to mathematical operations.
I knew that though :D Check out the rest of the meanings in the dictionary, there are alot of them: http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=matrix

BentDrill

Member!
Reaction score
Muehe, Skuzzy looks high in his pictures. Just thought I might toss in my useless opinion, spice things up a touch. Though while I'm here, does anybody happen to know where exactly in the eastern U.S. battle.net’s US-east server is located? A friend of mine asked me a few days ago; it just made me curious really. (he was playing in US-west on a 400 celeron until about 2 months ago...and we live in the Caribbean...just imagine the lag).

On a side note, hello trinity.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by BentDrill
Muehe, Skuzzy looks high in his pictures. Just thought I might toss in my useless opinion, spice things up a touch. Though while I'm here, does anybody happen to know where exactly in the eastern U.S. battle.net’s US-east server is located? A friend of mine asked me a few days ago; it just made me curious really. (he was playing in US-west on a 400 celeron until about 2 months ago...and we live in the Caribbean...just imagine the lag).

On a side note, hello trinity.
That's not me in the picture, that's James Dean... i'm even fuzzier :D

BentDrill

Member!
Reaction score
Oh, my mistake ^_^. Though I guess James Dean looks like he’s on one major trip there…

T

trinity19

the matrix is....

dunno. take one of those two pills and maybe you'll find out...if you really want to...

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
remember, if you choose the red you get a hole drilled into the back of your skull.....and, every so often, a great big stick shoved up it. urgh, that did NOT sound right...must stop translating everything into an obscenity....

janarda

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well i registered about 2 hours ago and i think this is pretty cool but i wish people would send forums more quick :( well anyway bye

G

goodboy

SQUISH A BANANA AND U CAN BELIVE WHATEVER U WANT. KISS THE BANANA AND I SHOW U HOW DEEP THE RABBIT HOLE GOES ;)

Bjornita

Reaction score
argh, a parody on the red pill, green pill thing from the matrix. although, that is a pretty damn odd parody....

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
I live in illinios and me and my friend from australia play very slowly b/c of all the lag!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by |B|j|o|r|n|i|t|a|
argh, a parody on the red pill, green pill thing from the matrix. although, that is a pretty damn odd parody....
isn't it red pill BLUe pill? ill go watch it right now and find out,

2 minutes later:

, yes its a blue pill.

Bjornita

Reaction score
okay, i don't remember every detail....and i didn't bother to look it up because that would take 1/2 an hour on this connection :(

and i don't have the movie because...well, it's probably taped somewhere but i don't know where the hell the tape is.....and now it's time to watch blazing saddles. n'wah!