Humans are too reliant on others

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by ORC-r0x0r-ROC
Dependance is human nature, we all do it so don't fight it.
I think most of you confuse help with dependance. Relying on other people is not the same as being helped by other people. Example:

Dependance: Instead of getting prepared for a math test I play D2 all day and I rely on my friend to pass me the correct answers. My grades depend on my friend.

Help: I ask my friend to help me study for the math test. He agrees and we work together. My friend helps me but my grades depend on me.

Dependance on other people is not a wise choice. How many of you like to be depended on your parents? During our childhood we dont have any other choice but as soon as we grow up we must all struggle to rely on ourselves.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Instead of getting prepared for a math test I play D2 all day and I rely on my friend to pass me the correct answers. My grades depend on my friend.
You could rely on your friend to help you because you don't have a clue to do something, it doesn't necessarily mean they cheat.
and I'd rather be considered "weird" than be thought of as being like everyone else.
More people try to stand out or be different than people who don't so....
Dependance on other people is not a wise choice. How many of you like to be depended on your parents? During our childhood we dont have any other choice but as soon as we grow up we must all struggle to rely on ourselves.
Firstly, Anyone who says they have always been independent is an idiot(this doesn't mean Galatia is because I’m quoting him/her. Secondly we all depend on someone, who here actually does everything I mentioned in a earlier post. Finally there is nothing wrong with relying on people; some people would rather pay twice as much getting a loan than asking there parents if they can borrow money.