Human gold bug

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Copied from www.warbucket.com

1) Pick human
2) You have to find/create a gap in the trees that is an awkward angle ( http://www.gsx.org/pt2.jpg is an example on frostsabre below 9 oclock spawn)
2) House jump into the spot (put your peasant as close to trees as possible, build a house. He should be teleported to the other side)
3) Now just keep building/canceling houses across from your peasant. You get 80 gold/20 wood per cancelation.

I am sorry it had to come to posting this, but here it is folks. Make some noise, so blizz will patch it. I am Dishonu on aim, message me for a replay."

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Blizz will prob take a few weeks to fix it. They still haven't fixed the cloaked drones bug in starcraft, have they? He is an idiot for releasing it though. Now everyone on bnet will be using it. *sigh*

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
swooper I copied and pasted that. So far I have read you can only do it on 2 maps. Unless you are good at it. I haven't been able to do it yet.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I tried it as well and I wasn't able to do it. I don't really understand the concept though, I probably wasn't doing it right. I wonder how anyone would find a bug like this? Makes you wonder how many other bugs will go undiscovered... look how long it took people to find the cloaked drones bug!