HU~ Why do humans suck so much

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah it is getting pretty annoying posting in this friggin topic that disses our race??? Damnnn what is this racism.......what the crap!!!!!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
This is not even racism.. its... err... HUMANISM AGAINST HUMANS!!! :D

CMON QUICKSILVER, LETS STOP THIS MADNESS!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
ah hehehe.. well SAME THING!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe the reason why some think that they suck is that they really cant do well in solo FFA against some races.It is my latest opinion because for teaming they're perfect and for FFA everybody knows what happens against mass wyrms-you have poly but you cant stop alone with tanks or riflemen!? neither with gryphons only the dragon hawks work nice to cast the spell but really it is hard for solo or FFA.Look at Fear or other players-most of the wins with humans are with ATs.

On northrend however i saw a human solo player lvl30 just like any other race.So maybe it is not that impossible but really hard.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
crappy race only exist for crappy micro. We should continue this topic in general discussions....

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok listen guys have you seen Sk.insomnia??? He is an excellent human player...He like won many competitions and is like very high in the ladders?!?!? How could you explain that?.....ummmmmmmm...he is a very good player...ok so humans can be a good race with practice!! Period

Thread closed...beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep :madatu

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Orc=Crap

They even look like it..As hard as you micro, Griffs+DH=GG Orc.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
no.... what are you talking about? those airs are pwned by few bat riders/raiders.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
correction, that is owned by shackles (ranged, get them before they get to u) and griffs pwn raiders grounded or not.
correction, Griffs own raiders? raiders have medium armor, and griffs have magic, which is reduceed by medium armor. Also, if the person mostly masses dhawk for shackle, it will be owned by raiders on the ground (ensare)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
heh, also forgot to give urself a credit there quiksilver, lusted HH will also be another counter also. :D

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
correction, Griffs own raiders? raiders have medium armor, and griffs have magic, which is reduceed by medium armor. Also, if the person mostly masses dhawk for shackle, it will be owned by raiders on the ground (ensare)
dood what u smokin. raiders do 30 damage tops while griffs do 80 damage. hmm u have to have like a paladin and some sort of inner fire to make a difference. oh and on the subject of armor, griffs have resist to siege. gg raiders.

and for the hh lust. go straight griffs spellbreakers and sorcs(my ghetto strat from 1.2)

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
HH have like 5 HP..And Griffs so own Raiders..In the case of 80 dmg the reduction by armor type doesn't make much of a change..For instance: Frost Wyrm > Rifles

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serial Thriller
HH have like 5 HP..And Griffs so own Raiders..In the case of 80 dmg the reduction by armor type doesn't make much of a change..For instance: Frost Wyrm > Rifles
Frost wyrm is way too biggy unit for rifles...
Also, HH have pierce attack! griffs have light! what do u think its gonna happen! Focuss fire! More HH cuz it costs less, less food, and less time! who do u think is gonna win!? HH.... (ive seen replay.. its posted somewhere in TOP replay)

Originally posted by noob_phucker
dood what u smokin. raiders do 30 damage tops while griffs do 80 damage. hmm u have to have like a paladin and some sort of inner fire to make a difference. oh and on the subject of armor, griffs have resist to siege. gg raiders.

and for the hh lust. go straight griffs spellbreakers and sorcs(my ghetto strat from 1.2)
And who goes massing raiders only.. really.. i mean, ppl tend to mix :D few raiders with batriders, and HH and some shamens.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
then in that case il get my spellbreakers and sorcs in the fray and then wel see what happens. btw griffs own zerk'd hh even with lust. i know in theory it should win but griffs have too much life and armor.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im pretty sure there is some way that the orcs can counter them...i mean come on.....In theory the orcs might seem like they dont have a chance but ni practice they always can win...Gryphs need tier 3?!? there is a lot that orcs can do untill humans reach there.... I mean what the crap.... this is 1.14b blizzard surely would have noticed something wrong with humans having a complete unstoppable advantage against orcs!!!!!!!!