How WoW players punish their children

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score

Imoverthere

Member!
Reaction score
I have to admit, that's a pretty creative way to punish a child! Fishing does have that feel too, it's so bad that you make your children do it as punishment!

Jessi

Member!
Reaction score
So uh, I've punished my raiders by making them fish before. That'll teach them to stand in fire, hehe. I'd definitely use it against a kid, too, if they hated something that monotonous. Unfortunately, the only ones I've let anywhere near WoW would love it if I let them play at all, even if it meant fishing or mining.

johnTisRad

Reaction score
That's a brilliant punishment. However it could take a turn for the worse if the kid decides that they like world of warcraft all of a sudden even if the most boring tasks in the game may be interesting for them so that depends on how it works also. However it is a genius idea, brilliant:).

snrmeminem

Reaction score
I feel like I should feel bad for the kid but in the end that is not much more different that having him take a time out I the corner. But I feel that maybe that if you have your kid do that then you must be way too in to the game, or not enough, because if you liked the game so much fishing would magically become fun. In the end though I don't feel like you should do this to a kid it is just not right. Get you fishing up higher by yourself!

TNDO17

Reaction score
I don't know why you guys are saying it's awesome. Sounds pretty sad to me lmao. Instead of fishing in WoW the kinds should be shoveling dog poop or something that's actually a punishment. Playing WoW doesn't seem much of a punishment to me lol. Unless the kid hates the game with all his hear.

klarawoodenjr

Reaction score
I never thought of that, leveling your wow character while your kid is having fun. Maybe I can do this during weekends. What a good idea.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
Lol I can see someone having children just to do their boring WoW chores for them haha. But ye as someone who never leveled fishing cause I hated it so much I think this is one of the best punishments.

Esperahol

Reaction score
...Eh, I would have preferred that to a butt spanking. Not by much, but still it would have been ahead.

Jessi

Member!
Reaction score
Playing WoW doesn't seem much of a punishment to me lol. Unless the kid hates the game with all his hear.
Have you ever leveled fishing? How about all in one sitting when there's no one to talk to, you hate fishing, and you don't get to do anything else in game at all? Yeah, that's definitely a punishment, lol.

makingloot

Reaction score
So uh, I've punished my raiders by making them fish before. That'll teach them to stand in fire, hehe. I'd definitely use it against a kid, too, if they hated something that monotonous. Unfortunately, the only ones I've let anywhere near WoW would love it if I let them play at all, even if it meant fishing or mining.

CyanSleepy

Reaction score
I would much prefer my child doing something productive rather than wasting their time sitting in a corner. I will use this idea when I have my own kids!

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
Lol that is the strictest guild policy I have ever heard.

Meow

Member!
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is cruelty or genius.

I do feel guilty for laughing though.

dreyz

Reaction score
That's going a bit too far isn't it? I do admit, there's some humour involved in this, but I can't help feeling that it's not an appropriate way to punish children.

I know facing the wall is getting old, but to farm your online character for you? Funny and cruel at the same time I suppose