How to stop the spam?

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
Admin people. Set it so that a user has to have 25 or so posts before they can post a link. You either force them to post a lot before they throw their spam messages out there, or they give up and leave.

Whaturmuva

Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
They seem to post once then post their spam links. I have a better idea now. Stop users from under 25 posts from posting links or having a signature.

I bet the spam signups will go down a good deal :D

DirtyDog

Reaction score
Due to excessive spam dickheads - posting of links/images & emails now restricted to registered members with a minimum of 25 posts.

DD :heart:

Whaturmuva

Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
Take away the signature rights as well. The bots may just stop posting all together :)

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Hey I did send you PM too, to remove my striked text and ban status that I asked from Tyrael to give me since that's hpw I quit BF year(s) ago. Thanks. This looks to me like Tarsonis, or like some place after a nuke strike. Funny how I see the same 3-4 persons everywhere xD What happened really? Before I left there was still some life here.

Whaturmuva

Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
The spammers are still here becaus they can add signature links. Remove signature rights for anyone below 25 posts and they will just go away.

DirtyDog

Reaction score
Hey I did send you PM too, to remove my striked text and ban status that I asked from Tyrael to give me since that's hpw I quit BF year(s) ago. Thanks. This looks to me like Tarsonis, or like some place after a nuke strike. Funny how I see the same 3-4 persons everywhere xD What happened really? Before I left there was still some life here.
Done. :heart: