How to Convert DVD Movies on Your iPhone/iPhone 3G

katelina14

Reaction score
Now iPhone has become one of main entertainment tools. Most of you who own an iPhone know iPhone can support videos, but may not know how to exactly. So this article is dedicated to helping you learn how to watch DVD movies on your iPhone.

What video formats does iPhone support?
iPhone supports H.264, MP4, MPEG4, MOV and M4A video formats and AAC, MP3, AIFF and WAV audio formats.

So you need to rip DVD and convert it to one of these formats above in order to enjoy your DVD.

The program you need is a professional DVD to iPhone Converter.

Step by step guide about how to rip and convert DVD on iPhone is shown below:

Step 0: Download and install Tipard DVD to iPhone Converter.

Step 1: Run this DVD to iPhone Converter and load your input DVD files.
It allows you to load DVD, Load DVD Folder and Load IFO File.

Step 2: Select the format you want to convert it to.
Also this converter provides more video and audio parameters for you to get the perfect video quality for your player. Click “Settings†button to set it.

Step 3: Set the output file path.
Click “Browse†to choose the path for you to save the converted file.

Step 4: Start conversion
After you set all the settings, you can click “Start†to start conversion.

Tips:
1: How to join your selected chapters
If you want to merge several chapters into one file you can choose them and click the "Merge into one file" to do it.

2: How to save your favorite picture
If you like the current image when preview video, you can use the "Snapshot" option. Just click the "Snapshot" button the image will be saved and you can click the "Open" button next to "Snapshot" button to open your picture.

3: How to set effect of your video
By clicking the “Effect†button, you can set the brightness, Contrast, Saturation of the video.

4: How to split your video
The "Trim" function also servers as a video splitter for you to get any time-length video episode. You can set the "Start Time" and "End Time" to set the time of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the accurate position.

5: How to crop off the black edges and adjust the size of video play region
By using the "Crop" function you can crop the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust the video play region to fit for your mobile devices.

Hope it help you learn something more or less.

R

rickbn8

Hi guy,
Thank you very much. Actually I was looking for the information for my iPhone and I got it here. I was trying to upload DVD movies into my iPhone but failed to do that. The post gives valuable information regarding the subject. Now I'm able to convert and watch dvd movies on my iphone. Thanks once again.