How many ppl got gf or bf

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Originally posted by Amantis
Nope, enjoying independence along the way.

I'd much rather fall for pixels for now.

- Amantis
Lmao!!

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i dont have one yet, but i have had some in the past im hoping to get one in the next week or two

(cert - angel has left. get on)

Cert

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.coreyisgod.com
i dont have a gf. i dont want a gf. You have to spend money on them, money that could be going towards something more productive, like paying off dsl bill so you can play d2 for another month.If you get a gf, then it leads to getting married. Then you have to support some nagging biatch for the rest of ur life, and then she yells at you for playing games and not being 'active' or 'caring' or 'sensitive'. then they continue to nag nag nag untill finally you actually want to go to wokr just to get the **** away from her. and then the kids come in. You have to support them too. then they yell and scream and make you go to school plays and make you sign their report cards. but they go away after a while when they get older. but then the grand children come. its like having kids all over again. Your wife always has them over cuz she thinks they are cute and the whole house smells like shit cuz there are diapers laying around the house. finally when all kids go away and you retire, ur stuck with your wife again. and she wants to go to hawaii, or go on a cruise. but if she doesnt get her way, she makes you sleep out on the couch. YOU SLEEP ON THE COUCH! you ****ing paid for everything, so she should be the one on the couch... or better yet, the floor. Hell make her sleep in the driveway. Finally when she dies from cancer, everyone all think that now you are lonely, so they are always around you and asking how you are and trying to not make you feel alone... and the when you get old, they put you in a nursing home, and the whole place smells like shit and pee. and then you have to go to 'arts and crafts' an 'bingo night,' but actually all of the events there are just a bunch of old people shuffeling around, randomly swearing and talking aboot the good old days. and then the friends you do make just die, and your sad. And then you die, a lonely old man whose tombstone is marked by a name and a date. People attend your funeral, make up lies aboot how you were caring and loving and helped the poor and hungry. And as you sit there from hell, your memories come back to haunt you everyday, and the world goes on without you...

no thx! screw gfs! and wives! and kids! i'm living by myself, supporting myself, and not giving a rat's ass aboot the world.

But i do have a gf (the sword from diablo2 lol) :)

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Girlfriend, not your future life. You seem to be awfully frightened of girls or something.....

I think girls aren't worth so much time and effort to 'upkeep'. Unless she's loaded..... but half of those are snobs, so say no.

Cert

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.coreyisgod.com
well u obviously dont get what im saying. once u start, u become hooked on having to have a counterpart, and thus, your life is over. aGG damn r button work!
its not im afraid of girls, i just want them to die. also boys need to die, too, except for 91 people. all humans... are retarded, and need to be shot. they always want to 'work together for a better tomarrow' and shiesse... but what people dont realize is what they do isnt significant, just like them. people should just all think aboot themselves and try to stay away from everyone else. the world would be better that way.

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u dont have to marry the girl u go out wit.or this world would be very messed up.and they gotta suport them selfs a lil if they dont when u go out dump em

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You vision of the future can't be more accurate, Cert. The only mistake in your predictions is the following:

Originally posted by Cert
but if she doesn't get her way, she makes you sleep out on the couch. YOU SLEEP ON THE COUCH!
By that time, you will be begging to sleep on the couch instead of sharing your bed with her.:D

dice5_5

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've been going out with the same girl for over 3 years now, and video games have never affected our relationship. She knows that that's what I like to do and hasn't tried to change me about vg's yet. It's funny, but I she even got really into FFX while I was playing it and got all emotional about the game as if it was a soap or something. I've gotten her to where she playes video game now. She currently playing Spryo II (everyone has to start small right?).

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Nope, enjoying independence along the way.

I'd much rather fall for pixels for now.

- Amantis
Pixels? That's my cousins name. Well as for me you decide if I have a girl or not.

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
3 years?how old r u and u guys gonna get married?

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Maverick
Pixels? That's my cousins name. Well as for me you decide if I have a girl or not.
'Aoshi' in your vocabulary. :D :p

- Amantis

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
huh explain what u said?^

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by dice5_5
She currently playing Spryo II (everyone has to start small right?).
Don't diss spyro! Some people are natural boren loners. Cert, for one, prefers video games over girls.

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and a lil bit of steaksauce on em all!!

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
'Aoshi' in your vocabulary. :D :p

- Amantis
I thought so. And A1 we are just 16 months old.