How long do u have to be here for forum elder?

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
OK, that sentenced rhymed, how can you get cooler than that, I ask? come on jd that was killer.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by jd-inflames
Lol...and what might I ask inspired that Fishy? You are cooler than I'll ever be :( Just look at that wavey and the star wars guys in your avy :(
Yeah ... my ava was so kewl that I had to change it to Hulk Hogan from the Bushgame ... gotta love it :p

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ive never been a mod.

edit:
oo and it seems theyve taken away my forum elder title ^-^

didnt notice till now.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
with all the forum elder titles being handed out i think i should be given "KING OF THE FORUM ELDERS"... just because i was so great:)
i used to be somebody back when dinosaurs ruled the earth:(

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Kamikaze
with all the forum elder titles being handed out i think i should be given "KING OF THE FORUM ELDERS"... just because i was so great:)

I think you should hush your mouth Superman and 1 quarter. Goderator say is final.:wavey

Nice to see you back, Kami.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i confused. i check pm box and it say ted b banned but he send me a spam warning like 99999 warning points =o did i miss something?

but my warning level say 0

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Spirit-Reaper
Ha ha, a godertor has a higher warning level than me.
A... No son, I am the goderator.

Being elderly means you have to browse the forums with a cane or one of those scooter things.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
just my opinion, but I think anyone who has been here long enough and has a significant amount of posts should be able to have the title....

They shouldnt becuase they never held a position? That kinda be littling dedicated members since there have been a few noob mods who have left shortly after.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
NeverGoingBack... Quantity does not always equal quality. So, just the fact that I have 3k+ posts doesn't mean that I post quality posts. That's why post counts don't really matter.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kamikaze
Kami exactly how much good did you do? I think the thing you are most famous for was your retarded swearing rule. Which was I think the worst thing. OMG ASTERISKS! BAN!

Originally posted by NeverGoingBack
just my opinion, but I think anyone who has been here long enough and has a significant amount of posts should be able to have the title....
Why they have done nothing forums? Why should someone get a reward for doing something you for at every other forum? If you want to post, fine go ahead. If you want to stay for awhile that is great.

They shouldnt becuase they never held a position? That kinda be littling dedicated members since there have been a few noob mods who have left shortly after.
You have to be a mod for a certain amount of time, and you have to actually have done good while being one.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
ok how about the fact that people who have been her like 6 months can get the title but people who have been here for 2 years can't... it just sounds retarded when they are infact the real forum elders.

I see your point its just the title name fits in to many catgories

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by NeverGoingBack
ok how about the fact that people who have been her like 6 months can get the title but people who have been here for 2 years can't... it just sounds retarded when they are infact the real forum elders.
Have those people clean up the spam that people constantly make? Have those people been active the whole time? Have those people gotten to any trouble?

I see your point its just the title name fits in to many catgories
I agree.

IDefy

Reaction score
"Have those people clean up the spam that people constantly make? Have those people been active the whole time? Have those people gotten to any trouble?"

Maybe they weren't given the opportunity to do anything besides report posts and make suggestions here and there. Some active members who haven't been mods and have been here for quite sometime should get something.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by IDefy
"Have those people clean up the spam that people constantly make? Have those people been active the whole time? Have those people gotten to any trouble?"

Maybe they weren't given the opportunity to do anything besides report posts and make suggestions here and there. Some active members who haven't been mods and have been here for quite sometime should get something.
If a member wants to be something, be a mod. Help out. Report posts. Give suggestions. Don't cry foul if you have been here awhile and just expect something because of it.

IDefy

Reaction score
"Maybe they weren't given the opportunity to do anything besides report posts and make suggestions..."

I never said anything about complaining, i'm talking about people who haven't had a mod spot, ever and still do what they can to help.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AxL
If a member wants to be something, be a mod. Help out. Report posts. Give suggestions.
You realize that I have done all of the above. Has that made me a moderator? No, no it hasn't. Just because moderators clean up after people doesn't make them greater than the normal user.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Blade
You realize that I have done all of the above. Has that made me a moderator? No, no it hasn't. Just because moderators clean up after people doesn't make them greater than the normal user.
You want to know why you aren't a mod? You ask for it. That is the number one thing you should never ever do if you want a mod spot. If you ask like you did, you can say good bye to any chance of you being a mod.

Also your logic is foul. Someone who cleans up the messes of others, clearly makes them greater in quite a few ways. Why should someone who works to keep this forum clean, not be higher then someone who makes the mess?

Originally posted by IDefy

I never said anything about complaining, i'm talking about people who haven't had a mod spot, ever and still do what they can to help.
There are other reasons. Maybe the person was banned. Maybe the person asked a ton for a job.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AxL
You want to know why you aren't a mod? You ask for it. That is the number one thing you should never ever do if you want a mod spot. If you ask like you did, you can say good bye to any chance of you being a mod.
I asked for a moderator position way back when. A little after the Placebo incident. Please, spare me the bullshit of asking for a spot makes you seem less appealing.