Status
Not open for further replies.

LiHaHia

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No, i mean a GameI account...

It's a brood war account, but they use a different server, u need to have an account of gamei to log on that thing, and there r a lot of good players(mostly from Korea) on GameI.....

to get a gamei account, u have to be able to read korean and have Korean ID number.... otherwise u can't register a Gamei account

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by LiHaHia
Who knows that how to get a Gamei account.... i don't read Korean....
Sucks for you.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
I try. :)

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Yes, but not necessarily for the better... :p

Ryu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No, you dont need a korean sc version. You need a program called gamei launcher that will add Gamei Server I, Gamei Server II, Gamei Server III, Gamei Tournament Server, etc., to your list of servers on bnet.

Once that's done, you need to go to their website and register an account by filling out the form. The form is in Korean however, so unless you can read korean or already know what each statement of the form is asking for, you can't get an account.

The form's quite complex and require you to know a korean residential code (zip code) as well. So either find a zip code not already used somehow, or get a K-Code generator that will randomly list residential codes you can use.

All this said, I want to add that the Gamei server is hardly worth the trouble, people there are more polite (or it could just be that I don't understand them and dont know if they're insulting me), but the level of skills in gaming isn't an improvement over bnet server as you might think.

KerriganForever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stores.andale.com
I've been to South Korea, Soul and Pohong. I know a little Korean langauge but not enough to fill out a form.

Why do you want gamei anyway?
Stay here with us on bnet, you don't have to game Koreans to get your ass kicked, we'll kick your ass too, np!!!

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
[KerriganForever] Your PM inbox is full. Again... -_-

LiHaHia

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Gamei score kinda reflect ur skill level... i wish i could get over 1600^^;;

cuz many of my friends play it... and for somehow, i believe the average level on Gamei is a little higher than public games in B.net... prolly the level could be good as in Clan x17 in east... and ppl r surelly better manner so... that's why i want it...

thanks anyway..

LiHaHia

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kerrigan i doubt wat u said... cuz not many ppl r good in the public games of b.net now, at least the US West server is so and that's where i play...

And all those gosu channels in US West are cammed with Koreans... they type in korean and make games in korean:(

I sometimes go there and ask for games but usually no one would msg me for my 1v1 request...
Or they don't understand what i am saying... or w/e...

And then i wind up with wasting my time and still go back to the public games... and when i play in public games... i would sink to their level... i am getting worse and worse.

I will try to find the translation of the gamei registration form.

Status
Not open for further replies.