House of Nightmares

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
J'kar jerked as the beast-kid clamped onto him. "Off...my...WINGS!" Upon pronunciation of the last word, he opened his wings forcefully to their full span, and the little creature went flying backwards. Draconians, like their dragon brethren, are power fliers, and as such their wings are heavily muscled and perhaps their strongest body part...although J'kar may give some second thought or protest to that statement.

Turning back to the small animal boy, plopped rudely on his backside with a dazed expression on his face, J'kar folded his wings across his chest and made a formal Bloodknight salute to him, twirling his scythe with expert efficiency and perfect grace. "I, little beastman, am J'kar DrachenFeuer, trained in the arts of the Royal Guard sect of the Draconian Bloodknights. And I believe that you have yet to introduce yourself..."

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ichigo scampered off the floor, again, and stood with his hands behind his back, his toes curling in excitement. His eyes lit up like two rubies.

"Ichigo...Kimura..." he breathed his name, never taking his eyes off J'kar face. "But you can call me Ichi...if you like. You can call me anything you want," he added.

While smiling sweetly, he just continued staring.

---

Nika nodded to Dan's reply, and simply shrugged when he mentioned the oven. She had no idea why it was on, anyway. She opened the glass door and scampere out onto the cool stones paving the patio.

They thought of everything, didn't they? But everything seems so modern. Like back at home. I wonder what world these gods are from, she pondered, strolling along the edge of the blue water.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Dan shrugged when Nika walked away. He turned around to look at the one called Ichigo on the ground. "You okay little guy?" He asked, his clouded eyes giving thier eerie unblinking gaze to the rabbit-like thing. "Sorry for being so mean earlier, I was just looking out for my stomache you know?" He added a minor smile to his face.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
The swing set creaked eerily in the light breeze. Raphael had relaxed somewhat, though he was still troubled by the emotions that he shouldn't have been feeling.

Raphael was still perched on the slide, though now his jacket-coat was off, lying on the ground. Underneath it was nothing but a plain black t-shirt.

Still relaxed, he didn't notice Nika coming in through the much more convienent glass door.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
J'kar smiled. Apparently, he had a fanboi to go along with the rest of his entourage...wherever they were. He pondered in deep thought, remembering the lovely ladies he had been torn from by whatever treacherous magic had brought him here. He was jolted out of his reverie by the flat of a zanbatou blade smacking him upside the back of the head.

"Hey, where the hell are we, J'kar? If this is another of your pranks, I'm gonna beat the living crap out of you..."

J'kar rubbed his head and turned to lay eyes upon a very welcome sight. "Sis!"

R'kaia DrachenFeuer stood in front of him in all of her spectacular glory, likely the hottest demonblood Drak around. Female Draconians are built much the same as males, but everything about them seems a little softer, which if you got to know R'kaia would be definitely proven to be nothing more than an illusion.

She stood in front of him, shifting her weight and holding her polearm on her shoulder. J'kar glanced over her, mentally noting the details that made her so damn awesome, both the subtle and the not so subtle. Her tight, lithe olive-green body was veiled only by a loincloth/belt combo much like J'kar's and a cloth wrap across her chest worn quite similarly to how a modern human would wear a bandana as a top. An amulet similar to J'kar's hung down and rested on her chest just above the valley between her breasts, drawing some inappropriate attention. Her warrior-chick ensemble was completed by some gauzelike wraps around her wrists and lower ankles, and the overall impression was of a jungle rose, delicately beautiful, but with deadly thorns that could rip one to shreds. The only thing that marred her appearance were the remnants of warp slime that speckled her here and there.

Oddly enough, Ichigo seemed to hardly notice her. R'kaia noted this and nodded, very much recognizing his lack of interest which was quite contrary to the reactions of most males when she walked in the room. "Nice to see that all men aren't pigs like my brother. Hey there, could you tell me who you are and what we're doing here?"

J'kar rolled his eyes. "Meh...don't let it get to your head. He must be gay or something. Hey...wait a sec..." He trailed off, thinking and noting the little grin on Ichi's face. "Umm..."

((There...I think it's fixed now.

I didn't feel the need to create a complete character sheet for her, since her history and main details are quite similar to J'kar's. Their personalities are pretty similar, too, although she's a bit less interested in guys than he is in girls. She does tend to attract a lot of attention, but most of it is politely shut down. She mostly sees her entire purpose in life as the responsibility to follow J'kar around on his misadventures and make sure he doesn't get into anything too deep for him. She loves her brother deeply, and does her best to clean up his messes and keep him in good graces with the people who can sometimes be rather put off by his overflow of personality.))

Kitty

Reaction score
((But J'kar! Ichigo is quite GAY. If you haven't noticed by now. >_>

He likes everybody, but only flirts with guys. That is why he was all glomping/pouncing J'kar [and several other male chars XD] but he will be friendly and polite towards R'kaia. ))

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((I really don't think it matters. R'kaia is hot enough to make any male parts respond at least to some extent. It's not preference-related, it's purely biological. Being gay has nothing to do with it. :D))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
((Depends on how gay you are. =P I've a cousin who doesn't respond to women in that way. At all. We were fsckin' flashed in Canada and there wasn't any kind of reaction.))

It sounded like more chaos in the house. Raphael rubbed his temples, hoping that it wouldn't disturb the peace out here. Of course, it did.

The Final Warrior was catapaulted clear through the roof, landing with a bounce and a rubbery squeak on the grass, flying into the swing and whipping around for several revolutions. After stopping and stumbling around for a few seconds, the chibi-fied clone of Raphael sat down, his eyes literally knocking around in his head.

"Whoa! It was like that one time, whenI was on my totally l33t Azn ac!d trip...."

"In the name of Death... What are you talking about?"

"Eh? Oh, nothing. Nothing at all. hehe. N-nope, nothing."

"The stress in your voice indicates guilt."

"And the stress in yours indicates that you sir, are a little emo-pussy."

"And you're an obnoxious pain in the ass that doesn't know how to be polite, and mannered, nor do you know how to shut up."

"Hey, at least I have emotions. unlike you, y'damn emo whorebag."

At this, Raphael leapt down from the slide, grabbing up his midget clone by the throat and hoisting him up, eye-to-eye. There was a low growl from deep within Raphael, a Beast wanting to be unleashed.

"C'mon, emoboy. I dare ya. Or are you just too much of a little b!tch to even slap me around?"

Raphael's eyes narrowed, blood-red with fury. Bringing his left arm back, Raphael prepared to pound the Final Warrior's face into mush.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Hearing a commotion outside, J'kar's ears perked up. "Oops, sounds like someone's aboot to get creamed...brb!"

He tore through the house in a blur, just in time to catch Raphael's hand and snatch away the Final Warrior from the clutch of Death. Bouncing the chibi on his arm like a toddler, J'kar waggled a finger on his free hand at Raphael, scolding. "Now now, tsk tsk. Picking on a minature clone. Shame, shame. Oops!" Spying the murderous intent in Raphael's eye, J'kar darted off back into the house, the miniRaph blowing raspberries at the inflamed Raphael.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Of course, things had gotten serious. With a snap of his fingers, the Final Warrior restored himself to his normal body. He was exactly alike Raphael in physical features.

"I'd feel sorry for you, but you already feel too sorry for yourself. You don't need the pity."

The Final Warrior winked out of existence, leaving Raphael alone in the backyard. At least, so Raphael thought, having not noticed Nika still.

((Don't worry, TFW isn't leaving.))

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Final Warrior said:
((We were fsckin' flashed in Canada.))
((Thus proving the fact that CANADA ROCKS!!!!!!!!))

Dan walked around the house and his thermo-vision spell finally wore off and he started bumping into things again. "God in Heaven! Why now!?" He shouted as he fell over on his front after tripping on a table. "Gah...I need a break. Night everyone." he said and fell asleep on the floor.

Kitty

Reaction score
J'kar said:
((I really don't think it matters. R'kaia is hot enough to make any male parts respond at least to some extent. It's not preference-related, it's purely biological. Being gay has nothing to do with it. :D))
It is too biological. =P It's not like when I created him, I said to myself, "This character will decide to only be attracted towards guys."

I said, "How about I create a character that, although is friendly and polite towards everybody, will only be sexually attracted to males, and no other gender?"

And when I first drew Ichigo, he asserted himself as the kind of person that may have a narrow view on life...like, he's ALWAYS a sickening optimist. He's always hyper and rarely mature. And will ALWAYS be attracted to only guys. R'kaia's hotness [which I am sure more than surpasses that of most girls :D] has nothing to do with it. If I were to allow it, it'd muck up his character. ^_^ No problem for borrowing him, BUT GO FIX IT! Or else Ichigo might smack me. He can be forceful as you know.))

Final Warrior said:
((Don't worry, TFW isn't leaving.))
((Why of course not. He can't leave. ^______________________^))

VoxEladrin said:
((Thus proving the fact that CANADA ROCKS!!!!!!!!))
((White and Red FTW!

Okay, anyways. Let's do the actual post!))

Nika's attention was averted from the pool and onto the Final Warrior-midget that landed on the swingset. She watched with an open mouth as the scene that unfolded before her. Her jaw hung slack even after J'kar, having saved the mini-Raphael, had darted back into the house.

She looked up, and observed the hole mini-Raphael left in the room shimmer and repair itself out of thin air. She closed her mouth, forcibly. After this, it was quite probable that nothing would surprise her anymore. She walked around the corner of the water, and up to Raphael.

"Are you okay?" she asked. "You seem kind of sullen." She sighed.

"I'm not surprised, though. Did you leave someone important back home? Besides, having a little twit of a twin must be...well, pretty damn annoying."

And almost amusing, she added to herself. I feel kinda sorry for him.

((MMmkay, I'll do a post for Ichigo after J'kar updates his post, so I know what to do. ^_^))

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Dan woke up again and he felt better. He sensed a new presence in the mansion, a powerful one. He felt the walls and suddenly felt the flesh of a woman, though this flesh was different from human flesh. It had a more...toughness to it, though it felt soft on the outside. He felt a female's face with his hands and instantly drew his hands back in embarrasment. "Uh...sorry about that. I can't see anything." He said, cursing to himself that he just felt up a woman without knowing it.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
R'kaia laughed and tossed her hair, her voice smooth as the icy touch of a blade against a hot throat.

"Don't you worry, sugar. I can see that you are blind. I don't begrudge such a man one such mistake...but next time try to be a little more careful where you grope, hon. Now," she said, turning back to Ichigo. "I believe you were about to tell me who you are and why we're here?"

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael was startled, not by Nika, but by how he hadn't noticed her. He didn't show it though, continuing to look into the distance.

"... If I had left someone important back... where ever I was... I would have a reason for leaving here."

Raphael looked at Nika, thinking of his promises and the ones he had promised to.

"You're lucky, if you believe in luck."

Elsewhere...

The Final Warrior re-appeared in what looked to be a long hallway, lined with doors.

"Seems I can't leave this place. Damn. I have to be stuck with that annoying little emo-me... Where the hell is this, anyways?"

The Final Warrior ran around, trying to open doors. None of them did. The door knobs and handles didn't even budge, except for one. It was a tall, Gothic door. Black and silver, with red markings on it. This door budge a little, but didn't open.

"Huh... that's funny. I keep getting this... aura of familiarity coming from the door... but where from?"

The Final Warrior stood there, thinking for a minute. Snapping his fingers, he remembered.

"Hey! This is the door to my room in the castle in Evers'ilance!"

Suddenly, the door snapped open, sucking the Final Warrior into a blank void.

"Awwww damn. I forgot about that charm I had on the door to keep Tim out..."

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
"Don't you worry, sugar. I can see that you are blind. I don't begrudge such a man one such mistake...but next time try to be a little more careful where you grope, hon."

Dan could only nod sheepishly and he felt around for the kitchen. He was famished and he smelled food on the table and licked his lips. He started to dig in, tasting everything. After he had eaten his fill, he smiled. He hadn't eaten in a week and he was also without shelter for that amount of time as well. He had enough energy now to keep Thermo-vision on longer and he did so. He saw the girl he accidently felt up was tall with wings. She must be that other guy's sister he was talking about.

Wouldn't want to piss either of them off. They look really powerful. I'll take heed to her words most definatly. He thought to himself and headded to the lounge where he sat on a couch, looking at everything and yet, nothing.