House of Nightmares

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Lalala. Kicking off the new forum by ressurecting a dead RP...it's the House of Nightmares.

The deal is...

The council of High Gods gets bored sometimes. It's tough torturing mortals, waging wars, making wages on who wins the wars, and plotting as how make mortals worship them better.

Mortals are quite familiar with Reality TV. The High Council would usually be too proud to admit any mortal mortal idea was a good one (unless it involved war, death or worship) but they decided to make an exception and create their own "reality show," High Council style.

This is unfortunately, where you come in. It is quite fitting for us to say unfortunately, because...well, the Gods will be likely to put you through things you'd rather not go trough. And an assortment of roomates with strange pasts and even stranger personalities is the least of your worries. Or is it?

----

Wanna join? (Please say yes, jackass.)

Here's whatcha need to do!

-Get a character ready. (A character with some RPR history, no need for a new one!) You can have more than one character, but don't take more than three or whatever, it gets confusing after that. Be reasonable.
-Get rid of that serious hardcore RPer attitude. It's the Free Form forum! (FFF? huh?)
-Lose your worries about grammar and style, we're here to have some silly fun for once.

Only two serious rules for joining!

1. Post a character sheet. As detailed as you like, but it'd be great if we knew how you looked, yanno.
2. Tell us what your room looks like, in case we wanna visit.

With that said, don't worry about the post content or style or grammar too much. ;)

The house itself is a big two-story mansion, plus a basement, and an attic. It expands as more contestants come in. Every contestant gets their own room if they wish. It is enclosed in a high fence, beyong which you see...nothing, as it is in a separate dimension. The grounds include a pool, a tennis court and a little pond. Inside the house you will find a kitchen with a well stocked fridge, a den, a battle ring, a library and a dining room. (Just some of the special things.) There are numerous hidden rooms and secret passages, tunels, crypts and catacombs, below and in the walls of the mansion. You never know what you may find.

I have some old maps of the house I think I'll re-do, just some simple diagrams.

Feel free to be silly, to create plot twists, pick fights (but respect the actual player's feelings.) If you're not sure, ask me. Feel free to go on rampages, because the house is self repairing. (So are the characters, by the by...use that to your advantage...errrr...)

Feel free to pass the time in any way you wish. You are stuck here until the gods decide to kick you out, which may not be for a long time. XD

----

I will be using Nika.

Character sheet here!

Pictures in links below! From newest to oldest, so the ending ones are bad. The second group is just sketches.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/28438757/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/23555965/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/23783815/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/28585654/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/16393506/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/16351036/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/14649368/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/13401327/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/12713040/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/12230380/

http://www.deviantart.com/view/29960709/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/29676346/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/25452947/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/23081326/

----

Let's get started then, shall we?

----

A defeaning blast and a flash of light. It's the last thing you remember before you plunge into pitch black. You feel like you're being suffocated, by this lack of light, air, this lack of sensation. Your head is spinning, throbbing; finally, your will gives out and you slip out of consciousness.

Your eyelids gently flutter open. You feel the cool, smooth texture of marble on your cheek. As you slowly raise yourself offthe ground you realize you're not alone; several still forms are lying near you, and you assume they've suffered the same fate.

As you become aware of your surroundings, you become aware that you're standing in some strange house. Gazing upon great double doors, you realize you're standing in an entrance hall. You see coatracks, shoeracks, and a stand with a sign pointing to it.

"EXPLANATION AND RULES FOUND HERE," the sign reads. On top of the rack, there is a stack of papers, printed with what is a set of instructions.

What will you do next? It is your choice.

((Alright, first person, feel free to jump in. Hopefully more people will join afterwards, so we can get some variety into this. :D))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
((Using Raphael, like last time. And (dear God, i feel dirty for saying this) but Nika is ha- *suddenly, a ninja attacks!*

*Cough* uhm... I think my character sheet hast been lost. T_T

Name: Raphael Griffinhart (not known to the public)
Aliases: The Final Warrior, Death Incarnate
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 174 lbs
Physical description: Somewhat pale, long bangs with short hair. Hair is silver with gold streaks. Eyes are silver, also have little streaks of gold in the irises. Wears lots of black, and silver.
Personality: Taciturn. Not very talkative, and can be quite cold. However, Raphael is polite and a gentleman.
History: I am not going to post his history. I'll summarize: Eldest of triplet born to Life and Death. Killed his father, became the next Death. Has a Griffin, named Epsilion. Raphael has also been known to become a Were-Griffin (somehow; most likely from his stay with a nomadic clan of Griffin-worshippers) when under pressure, esp. during combat.

Now then! To join the lovely Kitty, it's the Final Warrior! XD ))

Appearing suddenly in the room is a kneeling man, clad in all black. He wears a strange looking set of clothes ((it's exactly like what Neo wore in the Matrix: Reloaded, only without the buttons, and it's tighter-fitting)). His long bangs hang around his face, easily reaching down to his chin. Oddly, the rest of his hair is much shorter, short enough to be considered "normal." Staring out from underneath the hair, a pair of silver-gold eyes take in the scene around. Rising, he takes one of the papers by the large and obnoxious sign. The man is easily taller than an average human, and beneath his clothing belies strength, speed, and cunning that can only come from living nearly 5000 years as Death.

"... Foolishness," mutters the intimidating figure as he reads the rules.

Kitty

Reaction score
((You mean to say she's hawt, sexy and taken? Yes she is. :D))

"Iaiaia....Obsidian...? What happened?" she muttered, raising herself off the cold, marble floor. The voice belonged to a strange, feline-like girl; her eyes were bright and mismatched in colour, her hair dark purple and reaching towards her back. Orinically enough, dressed in jeans and a tanktop as she was, it was hard to believe one so strange could be dressed so commonly. She was kneeling for a few seconds, clutching her throbbing head.

"Headache, headache, owww, what did I do...maybe I tripped and fell down the stairs..." she shook her head violently, her hair flying about in purple wisps. A sniff at the air told her something was wrong. She looked up and with a frightened squeak, she was off the floor and on her quick cat feet. The man standing nearby reading something didn't look familiar, neither did the hallway she was standing in. For that matter, she didn't think she'd met the unconscious people on the floor, either.

Venice_native

Premium Member
Reaction score
Name: Sir Penile Glands
Aliases: The Penis Fairy
Height: 6'0
Weight: 150LB
Physical description: This stark male, holds a wand in his right hand, and in his left, a penis!
Personality: Straight to the point, a business man.
History: Post rehab, ex convict, once a life of crime, has since turned his life around to pay men for their penises, in quarters, of course.

Walking around the main hall, on the Faerie Planet, he gets ready to make his rounds and to start off another day...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
((Dammit! Err... I mean, what? >.>;; *Cough*))

He heard her loud entrance. How could anyone not? But then, didn't he enter just as loudly? Who, or what, if anything, could be here before him?

"... Paranoid."

Talking to himself wasn't something he did three thousand years ago. He had changed quite a lot, despite what everyone else thought. Replacing the sheet of paper without really reading it, the man turned. He looked her over. If he weren't who he was, and wasn't the way he was, he'd have felt something akin to attraction for the girl standing in front of him. Fortunately he didn't have a heart of stone. In fact, he didn't have a heart at all. Not after three thousand years of isolation.

Bowing, Raphael bent slightly and placed his right leg forwards, a technique he learned a long time ago.

"I greet thee, fair maiden."

And yet, he was swift as lightning in becoming a gentleman in the prescence of a woman. He had lived amongst humans for less than a century and yet the things he learned stayed with him though everything. Curious, indeed.

Kitty

Reaction score
((Fairy. Suits you, Venice.))

With her right ear twitching, she tipped her head to sideways. She was feeling incredibly awkward, having the feeling the guy was probably checking her out.

"Er. Who are you? Where am I?"

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Griffinhart stood up straight.

"I... I am..."

Why was he hesitating? The words were simple. The Final Warrior.

"I am Raphael Griffinhart. As for where you are, you have as much of an idea as I do, Miss...?"

He wasn't shy, that was sure. And dead hearts can't love nor lust. Had he forgotten who he was, and why he had come back? Or maybe he really was shy. She seemed so innocent.

"Take her. Take her! Takehertakehertakeher! Set your jaws on the slender neck of hers, show her the ecstasy that you can give! Tear her open and drain her dry, listen to her screams of pain and pleasure! Tear her head off and bathe in her BLOOD!"

"Hush, Demonchild, lest it be your head I choose to remove."

Kitty

Reaction score
"Name's Nikhera, but I prefer Nika, aaaaand....oh!"

She sprung for the pile of papers, reading a random one she grabbed. Her face grew longer with each line...

"What do you mean, STUCK? No, nonononono, why meeee, why meeee, I can't...but Obsidian, no...ARGH! I'm dreaming!"

She dug her claws into her arm. She didn't wake up.

"I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming!" she kept screaming. She stood next to the wall, bashing her head repestedly into it, until she fell on the ground.

"Holy shit," she said finally, staring at the ceiling from her spot on the floor, "this headache tells me that it's kinda sorta real."

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael watched on, impassively, as the girl spazzed out.

"Obsidian... sounds like a name."

"Then it makes taking her all the more sweeter! Knowing that you've ruined two lives for the price of one! Do it! Take her! Open her up and yourself go! TAKE HER!"

"No. You know, hurting yourself won't make this reality any less real."

Raphael kneeled down next to Nika, closing his eyes and holding up his inex and middle fingers. A white-blue light played from his hand over Nika's head and arm.

"I was never quite as good a healer as a killer. Hopefully your headache will subside somewhat. The wounds should heal soon enough."

Standing up and holding his hand out, Raphael silently offered to help Nika up.

Kitty

Reaction score
"You know, hurting yourself won't make this reality any less real," Raphael said to her.

Nika blinked hard.

"Maybe not, but pain is proof enough that it's really happening."

She stared in amazement, watching him cast the spell.

"Er, thanks...I haven't seen any healing spells performed in a while. That's really cool."

She took his hand and managed to stand up.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Pulling the girl up, Raphael could have sworn he felt electricity run up his arm. He silently, mentally shook off the feeling, telling himself that what he thought he could feel was inappropriate, was sick and wrong.

"... I haven't seen any healing spells performed in a while. That's really cool."

"Funny. I haven't cast a healing spell in three thousand years."

It wasn't a joke, but it wasn't meant to be. The normally silent Final Warrior was making conversation with a girl he barely knew in the entrance room of a mansion he didn't recognize in a universe that made very little sense, according to the Rules. Something was seriously wrong here, and Raphael couldn't figure out what it was, aside from the Demonchild being more lustful and violent than usual.

Kitty

Reaction score
She snorted, something she usually did when amused.

"Funny," she commented. She remained quiet for several moments, until a loud "pop" made her almost leap up in the air and turn around.

One of the gray, vaguely-human looking shapes on the floor began gaining colour, until it resembled a boy, curled up, apparently asleep.

((NEW CHARACTER INTRODUCTION GO!

Well, I decided to bring in one of my more...I dunno. "Cheerful" could be the word, if you can interpret it in the way I want it to be. >D I know I'm evil. People are about to find out.))

Name: Ichigo Kimura
Aliases: Ichigo, or Ichi (Sometimess Strawberry, as that's what it means in Japanese.)
Race: Human/Rabbit mix
Height: 5'6"
Weight: Psht. That's -his- secret. ;) But I'll letcha know he's skinny.
Physical description: Considering he is a bunny boy, his features are obviously coloured accordingly. He has pale skin, red eyes and his hair would be almost white if it weren't dyed pink. It's cut short in the back with long, sideswept bangs that almost cover his right eye. He has white fluffy bunny ears on top of his had, and a short bunny tail. He's kinda skinny and gangly, and usually wears just casual clothing, in combination of red, pink, black, white and gray. His jeans tend to be capris or shorts, frayed on the bottom (either gray or black, or a very faded blue) and likes layering shirts and sweatshirts on top of one another.
Interesting thing - his tail wags back and forth if he's happy/amused, his ears both twitch if he's confused or upset. :D
Personality: This guy is as sweet as his name says he is. He's quite the rain of sunshine, the every-undying optimist. In fact, he's so optimistic it becomes annoying. It's often so annoying that you'd want to stab him in the face to give him a taste of reality. I'm afraid though, if he likes you, not even that would make you hate him. He has a thing for liking almost everyone - and getting everyone to like him. One look in his puppy eyes will make your own water - and banish any thought of hurting such an innocent creature. Suprisingly, he -can- get vicious if you insult his friends or someone he admires, although usually he doesn't have the strength to stand up for himself. He is very empathethic, and often goes overboard when expressing his own emotions. He doesn't like hurting people, unless they've hurt him/his friends REALLY bad and he simply snaps.
History: Oh, nothing special. Teenager who lives with a bunch of friends in a house they're collectively renting. He's studying to become an artist (fine arts were always fascinating him, and he admires Picasso as his idol.)

----

Ichigo sat up and rubbed his eyes, a feeling of thorough confusion present in his mind. He didn't feel like he was sitting on his bed. In fact, it felt more like some cold stone, which was weird to him, because every inch of his room was covered by plushy carpets.

He yawned and opened his eyes. Standing up, he looked towards what had to be some huge door. Weird dream, he thought. Looking down, he was still in his jammies - red shorts and a strawberry patterned shirt. He could feel] how messy his hair probably was, considering it wasn't sitting over his eye properly. His ears twitched, the fur on them standing up on its roots.

He turned around, and in a moment, his expresson changed from murky and confused into sunny and lit up. His eyes briefly scanned the catgirl, but rested on the tall, silver-haired male. He scooted over to where the pair was standing, his bare feet tapping lightly on the marble.

"Why hello there!~ If I'm really being kidnapped, I don't think I really mind anymore," he beamed at both of them, but mostly at the man.

Nika noted that he looked like a cuddly plush toy, standing there, his hands shyly hidden behind his back and his toes curled.

"Well, you were kind of kidnapped. But not by us. We're in the same situation as you," Nika shrugged.

"Hueh?" he blinked twice, and then gave Nika a blank stare. She noticed his ears were twitching.

"Hey, if you wanna know, just read," she motioned for him to look at the loud sign with a wave of her hand. He literally bounced on his way to pick it up, and he kept on bouncing as he was reading the paper.

"Oh well," he said, laying it back down where he got it. "I guess I could somehow bear through it," he said, finishing off his sentence with a laugh.

She could've sworn she saw him wink at Raphael.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"Kill him in a most painful way. NOW."

"Violence and Death aren't the answers to everything, Demonchild."

Raphael regarded Ichigo with a dead, cold look, the same one he gave everyone. He looked back at Nika, wondering if she noticed Ichigo's wink at... him? Raphael shook this thought off, looking again at Ichigo. He looked like an oversized toy meant for a child. Raphael nodded in the closest thing to a welcome he could manage.

"Raphael Griffinhart. And you are?"

Kitty

Reaction score
"Ichigo, Ichigo Kimura. Pleased to meetcha!" he bounced back over to where the catgirl and Raphael were standing.

Cute, Nika thought. He looks like, seems like, and is named after a strawberry. She waved to him, "pleased to meet you too. I'm Nika, and looks like we're all about to be forced to become friends," she grinned, barring her devilishly sharp fangs.

Ichigo smiled back. He hugged Nika and Raphael, each in turn (Nika actually returned his hug) and skipped down the hallway, screaming "BREAKFAST!" at the top of his lungs.

Nika had to do everything in her power to keep herself from exploding into laughter. "Cute, innit he?" she winked at Raphael. Half jogging after Ichigo, she called, "And I think he's pretty smart, too - come get some food with us!"

She disappeared around the corner, chasing after Ichigo.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
The Final Warrior stood there, cold blood rushing through his veins. He was surprised that anyone had the hardiness - or foolhardiness - to even touch him. And it had to be male.

"Food..."

A flash of brilliant light and a new form appeared in the hall. It was somewhat short, about half of Raphael's height. Clad in a black cloak, with the hilt of a blade poking out form either side of the waist. It was...

"Holy jeebus and wehttehfark?!" The midget figure jumped back and forth, looking about wildly. "Where teh fsck am I?!" Noticing the mencaing figure of the Final Warrior for the first time, the being rushed up to Raphael, climbed up his chest, and poked him in the nose. "And who the heck are you?!"

"I am the Final Warrior."

"No way. I'm the Final Warrior!"

Removing it's hood, the figure appeared to be identical to Raphael... if Raphael were chibi-fied.

"You don't look like me."

"Duh. Stupid Tim, had to go and become some evil pagan god and then chibi-fy our entire damn world..."

Obviously, this version of the Final Warrior had to have come from an entirely different universe. He is louder and more obnoxious, and occasionally breaks the fourth wall.

"Break the fourth wall? Dammit, boy, I shattered the fourth wall with a wrecking ball!"

Case in point. Now shut up, y'damn midget-thing. We all know the real Final Warrior is hella secksier.

In response, the chibi-fied, other-universe Final Warrior gave this Narrator the finger.

Raphael, still calm, grabbed his chibi-clone by the neck. "Let us go and... eat." Leading the mini-him by the neck, Raphael followed after Nka and Ichigo.

((Hope you don't mind. i took this Final Warrior from a different roleplay that I'm doing with some close friends. Think of him as Raphael on crack... and some other things.))

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
((Two people are going to populate this entire storyline. I'm amused.))

Kitty

Reaction score
-Azrael666- said:
((Two people are going to populate this entire storyline. I'm amused.))
((Then stop being a smartass and fix it. :D))

Nika looked out the large glass sliding door, leading outside to a cobblestone patio. She could see a pool, a bit of a lawn and some blue sky, but nothing beyond it. Looking into that kind of nowhere made her feel dizzy.

Ichigo was bouncing from cupboard to cupboard, inspecting all the contents inside. He was muttering something reminiscent of "cereal raisins" but one could never be sure.

After he had gone through all the cupboards, he started his search again.

"Omaigawd!" Nika heard right behind her. She almost slammed her forehead into the glass.

"Hyeh?"

"Cupboards! Self-refilling cupboards that refill themselves!"

She stared in amazement as the boy in front of her started dancing around the kitchen, hugging a box of cereal close to him.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael walked into the kitchen, right behind his alternate chibi-self. The rabbit-boy was dancing around the place, hugging what looked to be a rectagular box with colorful designs plastered all over it, while an amazed and slightly-exasperated Nika watched. Raphael ignored all of the chaos, going straight to the refrigerator. The Final Warrior begin to follow Ichigo around, imitating and parodying everything the rabbit-boy did.

"... Hmm... bacon and eggs... sausages... french toast. This refrigerator is quite well-stocked for breakfast, but there does not seem to be anything for lunch or dinner..."

Retrieving the ingredients from the refrigerator, Raphael began to cook. Preparing the food, he asked, "Bacon, eggs, sausages, and french toast, anyone?"

"Right here! And give me five of everything in the fridge, too! And b33r! Lots of b33r!"

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Here comes....ME!

A tribute to one of my first characters: 1591-2003 AD.

Name: Dan Kross
Sex: Male
Race: Angel
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Silver
Appearance: A handsome man whom may be old, but he doesn't look a day over 20. His body shape is slim from lack of nutrition. He wears a black one-sleeved jumpsuit and white sleeveless angelic robes over that. On the arm that isn't covered, he has many many bandages wrapped around.

To be exact (I didn't draw that originally, but I CAN draw it.)
Personality: Normally acts the way every poor person would; panhandling. He begs for money on the streets in his human form http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/VoxTheHero/051303_fe_matthew.jpg (Too big to put on screen). When human, he is kind when not begging for food and/or shelter and can be very heroic. As an angel...he bumps into stuff alot because he's blind as an angel. Same personality though.
History: A young man, born in the slums of a small city. He became fast friends with a girl named Atheana and eventually something more... (This refering to a story I wrote waaaaaaaayy back). He was in constant competition with the girl's husband, Nocterra Leonheart. Eventually they became friends as well, almost brothers. Dan and Atheana had a daughter named Danielle Kross (Atheana's idea) and Dan disappeared. Now he's resurfaced back as a homeless person as he always was.
Disablities: Blindness (Could be fixed using an thermo-vision technique that Nocterra taught him).

Outside of the house, a young man is begging for money with a simple mug, with no luck. He walks up to the house and knocks on the door.

"Ahms for the poor?"