your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Justice - AUDIO, VIDEO, DISCO

are you excited

Last edited by a moderator:

Octopor

Reaction score
i saw those too, and i dunno, it's hard to say because while they don't have the typical justice feel, neither have their other new songs really

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
i didnt make it through all of them, but from what i heard will be srs disappointed if it is.
i've got mother earth keepin me busy in the mean time

Mike Posner, Notorious BIG, Adele - Rolling Back to Cali (Mother Earth Remixes)

hit me with a hot track G.

Octopor

Reaction score
ya naw, their myspace page says there's only gonna be 2 actually new tracks on the ep lol

aight yo, hope you like rhcp

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Brendan's Death Song

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
rhcp good by me.

K'NAAN & Bob Dylan -- Don't Think Twice (The Messengers)

Octopor

Reaction score
diggin' it, chill flow

Weekend End Times

some surf pop

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
as much as I hate agreeing with the highest rated youtube comments, the joy division influence is dope. I don't delve too much into surf pop, but when I do, best coast
Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming
the lyrics are pretty uninspiring, but whatever, her voice alerts my timber.

lately I've been rockin some big gigantic

Big Gigantic - I Need A Dollar Remix Animation (BYH20)

Octopor

Reaction score
oh yeah, for sure, you'd be hard pressed to find anything from surf pop that doesn't sound like it's been influenced heavily by joy division.

i actually spent a bunch of time listening to best coast in the summer, it just felt right.

i like big gigs mgmt remix, i've listened to the regular i need a dollar too many times to get any sort of enjoyment out of it though :(

i went through an odd music period recently:

Neon Indian - "6669 (I dont know if you know)" HD

Cocorosie Werewolf

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
I'm glad you made this thread. It's like i don't even have a reason to visit the rest of the forums anymore. :heart:

thanks for the cocorosie link, looks like i just discovered what i'm doing for the rest of the day..

I used to listen to neon indian a lot, particularly these remixes

Neon Indian - Psychic Chasms (Anoraak Remix)

Neon Indian - Should Have Taken Acid With You (Breakfast of Champions Remix)

If you're still jivin on them soak up Geographer, Toro Y Moi (talamak and human nature) , and Mathemagic. Oh and Washed Out - Feel it All Around (toro y moi remixed this but too but the original is better imoz). aandddd Wild Nothing - China Town. I'm pretty sure that was my whole neon indian playlist.

lately i've been listening to some slower stuff

Angus and Julia Stone -- Big Jet Plane (Stern* Disco Edit)

Inspired Flight - Wonderwall(Remix)

Octopor

Reaction score
haha, seriously, i don't even bother trying to post anywhere else. <3

dayummm, definitely enjoying both of those.

i dunno if i've already shown you max cooper or not, but he's got some really sick slow/ambienty music. he's got a pretty unique sound going on.

Kúra - Crystal Clear (Max Cooper Remix)

or listen to this full mix of a bunch of his tracks to get a good feel for him:
Max Cooper Live - Reflections/Contortions (free download) by Max Cooper on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
man, great ear for female vocals. I really have a hard time finding female vocals I enjoy; the ones I do I always cling to. Keeping on that theme here's a few favorites of the week

Agnes Obel - Riverside (Lulu Rouge Remix)

Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheets (Baby Monster Remix)

not sure if I already posted her but check out Lana Del Rey. Epic vocals, although I am convinced she is some sort of corporate-backed publicity stunt.

Also in case you missed it, Justice's Newlands and Canon were leaked a few days ago, you can find them on Harder Blogger Faster.

Saw them in Lincoln, NE
I somehow missed this, how were they live? I recently came onto them.

PS thanks for introducing me to grooveshark. Like serious ****ing thank you. I am in love.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
It was a pretty live show. A buddy of mine who's a fan brought me with him, was not disappointed.

Speaking of weird music phases...here's some of the stuff I've been listening to for a bit.

Flying Lotus - MmmHmm music video (taken from Cosmogramma)

KOSHEEN DAMAGE

??????

Grooveshark is the **** right. Check out SciLor's Grooveshark downloader if you want to download all the tracks off a playlist en masse.

Octopor

Reaction score
i take a long time to reply usually, this thread is sacred and deserves nothing less than the best. sorry for that

listened to lana del rey, fell in love with a bunch of songs. blue jeans is too good to be real, it's given me an existential crisis. the world around me crumbles, i doubt everything in it except that i am a thinking thing.

i dunno if i've mentioned my love for bon iver previously, but here's some of that. good if you just want to listen to something simple and soulful

Bon Iver -- Flume

bon Iver-Creature Fear

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
all good, Im in no rush brah.

Actually lold at the lana del rey part. she really ****ed me up for a day or two as well. some artists just hit you weird maaaan. Coco rosie wasn't too far off that.

I recently found bon iver through GAYNGS (I think i posted them before; check them out). real ****ing weird ****, i cant get enough of it. I later found them again whilst trying to discover why i liked the most recent kanye album so much more than the others.

You really put the pressure on with the sacred part, lately i've been all about d.veloped
D.VELOPED's Spotlight page on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
especially my dangerously addictive melody and bring em home.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
send me music u homo.
check out Coeur De Pirate too (protip, she also has photos)

COEUR DE PIRATE - Comme des enfants (clip officiel)

Octopor

Reaction score
WOLF. GANG.

WOLF. GANG.

Tyler The Creator- Sandwitches

i haven't found any really good music recently :(, during my drought i've been pretty much only listening to the new justice album and some bob marley

olala, j'taime cet chanson, finalement un utilisation pour les 13 annees que j'ai gaspiller en essayant d'apprendre francais

also, some guy did a pretty chill remix of video games: http://soundcloud.com/reyou/r-y-video-games