HERES A PROBLEM THAT YA HAVNT SEEN!!

Lethal848

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I HAVE A LVL 62 PALADIN THAT IS LEGIT. I WAS PLAYING ON OPEN BATTLE.NET WHEN SOME JERKOFF CAME INTO THE GAME AND DROPPED A FEW SMALL CHARMS IN THE ROGUE ENCAMPMENT. I THEN A FEW MINUTES LATER WENT TO R.E. TO MEET SOMEONE FOR A DUEL, AND PICKED UP THE CHARM. IT FROZE ME IN MY TRACKS . I CAN TOGGLE THRU MY F-KEYS BUT CANNOT MOVE, NOR CAN I REMOVE THE CHARM OR ANYTHING ELSE FROM MY INVENTORY. THIS IS THE CHARM

SMALL CHARM
LVL 31 SANCTUARY AURA WHEN EQUIPPED
-10 DEFENSE
-32 TO ALL ATTRIBUTES
-32 TO LIFE
INCREASE MAX LIFE -10%
DRAIN LIFE -30
-20% SLOWER STAMINA DRAIN
ALL RESISTANCES -60
-60% TO EXPERIENCE GAINED
-100% XRTA GOLD FROM MONSTERS
INCREASE MAX DURIBILITY -20%
REQUIREMENTS -100%

MY VITALITY STAT IS 63 (BUT # IS RED)
STAMINA 178 (# IS RED)
LIFE = 1

I HAVE TRIED SHADOWMASTER, NUTCRACKER, AND JAMELLAS HERO, TO REMOVE CHARM FROM INVENTORY. ALL WITH NO SUCCESS.

RECIEVE ERROR OF 1 KIND OR ANOTHER FROM ALL EDITORS!!

THIS HAPPEND 3 DAYS AGO, PLAYER STILL CANNOT MOVE,

AM I SCREWED, DO I LOOSE THIS CHARECTER TO THIS CRAP SOME ASS FINDS FUNNY? CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

D

DiabloHunta555

I know a way to get rid of it, Select the char, And you'll se a button that says delet. Click that then yes. Problem solved =D

2xm

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm not sure if this will work...or if its worth it to you but you could try useing zonfire v7 for 1.10 (if thats what patch you have) it has a delet all items on character butten that has saved me a couple times when i made items that i couldn't move the mouse over them

Lethal848

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
2xm,

Hey thanks a million !!! I found the newest release of that editor and deleted the charm!! I owe ya one thanks again!!!!

NewPosts

New threads