Here is a Trapsin guide for all of you....

meanacer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea my little guide would be good for 1.10, but remember the synergies, i didn't account for those in 1.09 so it owned then, but now i'm a rather weak trap sin, i'm thiinking of making a new one i dunno tho

UnforgivinAngel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
I personaly feel trapsins are boring. Kinda like playing with a sorc. Just stand back and lay trap clusters. I mean when they use enigma it just makes them a kinda better sorc because they tele back and forth over there traps while you chase em and get killed. people dont know how to fight em and there boring to use.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
nah, ur wrong unforgiven, if trappers jus lay back with their traps, they will die ez. They hvae to run and avoid all the missiles from monsters. Also, use mind blast.

meanacer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
trapping is a rather dificult skill to master, and gets much ridicule from other players once you've mastered it and become good at it. you get called a "noob trapper" all the time and you all they want to do is melee you, but if you get good at trapping it's lots of fun

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, i dont see ppl calling me noob trapper whenever im baal running/pking. Anywho, char that should be called noob is FoH, they jus click and automatically hits other ppl.
Also, heres my guide of mastering trapping in pk... (i think i put this up here, but oh well)

TRAP VS BARB
Yes, jus run and lay traps on ur way, (run in circles) (no shadow master for this one)
After all 5 is layed, mind blast him in the middle of the circle, he should die slowly/fast

TRAP VS ZEALDIN
Yes, jus run and lay traps on ur way, (run in circles) (no shadow master for this one)
After all 5 is layed, mind blast him in the middle of the circle, he should die slowly/fast

TRAP VS FoH
Mind blast him, have ur shadow around, lay traps, keep on mind blasting. (run into town after getting one hit, you'll be left with probly 10 life or so if FoH is good pally)

TRAP VS CHARGE DIN
use psychic hammer on him, have ur shadow, lay traps around him, keep on mind blasting. (remember to run when he charges at u)

TRAP VS POISON NECRO
Mind blast, and lay traps around him, mind blasting will kill him.

TRAP VS BONE NECRO
Run around, have ur shadow to take bone spirit, mind blast him as soon as u see him, lay a trap (1). Then he'll probly run away, follow, he 'll have low life if hes not potter, then mind blast again, lay traps, finish him off.

TRAP VS JAVA ZON
Jus get away from zon, mind blast, lay traps, ur good. :D

TRAP VS HYBRID ZON
Mindblast as soon as u see her, lay traps, ur good :D

TRAP VS BOWZON
Mindblast as soon as u see her, lay traps, ur good :D

TRAP VS FIRE SORC
Jus lay traps every where, she'll tele and die OR you can mb her as soon as shes in ur screen, lay traps.

TRAP VS COLD SORC
Very ez, have luna and raven spiral, lay traps, mb.

TRAP VS TRAP
Run around, same strat as barb except u run in parrallel as other trapper.

TRAP VS MELEE ASN
mb, lay traps around her

TRAP VS KICKSIN
very ez, only one trap is needed, most kicksins will die in one hit

TRAP VS FURY DRUID
same as zeal din

TRAP VS MAGIC DRUID
same as zeal din

TRAP VS BEAR DRUID
same as zeal din

TRAP VS HAMMERDIN
Mb him from far away, lay traps around u, he'll die :D

***if enemy has tooo high FhR, use psychic hammer instead, this will be better.

Flaming_Newbie

Member!
Reaction score
the reson i put so much energy is cause i wan ther to be good in both pvp and pvm.... i find if you don't put enough enregy mind blast drainsyou fast

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
thats why u got wizspike + lidless + silk and mana pots :D besides too much mindblast isnt neccessary, once they are converted, ur done.

SilentReapr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Why max out the first 2 lightning skills? I perfer just to use Death Sentry + Wake of Fire, as Fire Bomb+Lightning Sentry adds to Death Sentry...and Wake of Fire is just plain awesome..

Flaming_Newbie

Member!
Reaction score
@SilentReaper - senergies my friend. This guide if for a lighning traper but you could make a good fire traper with the same idea.

@Legend - with more energy you could lose the silke weaves and get boots with faster run/walk or with life bonuses

meanacer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
silentreaper - your build would be pretty good in 1.09, but death sentry isn't the best light trap, but in 1.10 it won't be to good, mine's not so hot now cuz of the patch.

Flaming_Newbie

Member!
Reaction score
i dunno death sentry is pretty good with the corpse exploding it does

off topic:
this is my first attempt at a guide of any stlye, shape, or form :)
also this is my longest thread ive ever started ^_^

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
@Legend - with more energy you could lose the silke weaves and get boots with faster run/walk or with life bonuses
Putting stats into energy... is a waste >.< trust me. Putting them into vit instead will give u chance to survive in hell... (remember about those SUPER MANA pots :D)

Yes death sentury is very useful, even more than lightning sentury in hell cuz of its explosion. Usually, laying 2 death and 3 lightning sentury is good. Also, trapper has to max out all synergies... even death, shock web, and other crappy traps =/