HELP! plz Toss VS Zerg

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
lazy my ass, get the hell up and get sc bw, i got pissed so i got my lazy ass up and walked all the way to walmart and bought the goddamn sc battle chest, so dont complain about bein lazy

ps PSI STORM THEIR ASSES, and dont waste time at all on lots, EVER!

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Storms arer by templars right?

Shadow1psc

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yep. High Templars, and you also have to research the ability through the templar archives, so get that along with their +50 energy upgrade.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
lazy my ass, get the hell up and get sc bw, i got pissed so i got my lazy ass up and walked all the way to walmart and bought the goddamn sc battle chest, so dont complain about bein lazy

ps PSI STORM THEIR ASSES, and dont waste time at all on lots, EVER!
Okay, I'm a little drunk right now but I didn't understand that at all. Something about going to Wally World and buying the Battlechest. Then something about psi-storming zealots never?????????

Toss vs Zerg is the title so I'm guessing you want a strat for TvZ. You can find plenty here on that. It depends what maps you like to play. Money or Melee. For melee its still kind of what you want to do. Any strat is good if you know how to use it. So please read some of the strats here and you'll do just fine.

-pb

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
lol pb is DRUNK!!!! that pretty funny.

dont worry i got enough answers funny thing is i never play sc ne more.. i never play computer ne more....

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score

Bizzy Bone

Premium Member
Reaction score
what ****ing person gets drunk then stays on battle forums....?

heres +1 to my count

its ezy, Get Templars/Zealots/Goons and corsairs and research the web.