Help Please

Dj Casper

Member!
Reaction score
wherever ther is music that is where I will be
Website
deejayej.com
I dont know where to put this so i will put it here, and then the mods can move it.
I am making a map to play on against a computer and when I play it on battle.net the computer does not do anything but sit there, after I kill all of the computers the game does not end it just keeps on playing bringing up no victory message at all I have to quit the game. I need to know what is wrong. I have triggers in there relating to player 1 (me) those work but the computer does not do anyting does it need a trigger or what. Please help me. Because if I can get the computer to actually do something and fight it will end up being a good game because of the triggers that belong to all of the players are good, and if the person who defeats everyone else will win that would help out a lot.
Thanks

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Can you be more specific as to what type of map it is and what type of triggers you've put in? Also, I moved this to the Use Map Settings forum.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I can tell you why....

I love making maps (even though i never finish them)The reaon the comps are doing anything is because of the triggers, minerals and sufficient minaral patches. go to triggers, make one for the computer, then under conditions, put Always and under actions go to run AI script, then you pick what you want, and how smart the comp is.

my suggestion is download a special map editor like zapplacer or whatever, and you will get bonus ai scripts. also you cand download an AI editor and run the computer the way you want them to. i put my strategys into the comps, and they beat my clan leader 2v1. well i made an amazing computer. You can make them build, upgrade, attack in patterns, drop units, and so on. anyways i hope this helps.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
gust go google

search like starcrfat Ai editor or starcraft enhanced mapeditor. u can search anything through google or yahoo. i got all my stuff from random sites. its risky, in case of viruses, but i hhave nothing to lose.

speedydapetrock

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
try making a trigger that says 'foes commands exactly 0 buildings' for condition and for action 'victory for "player"' it should work for your victory bug trigger

ALSO

a pretty easy editor to figure out go to search engine (i use google) and type in Platinum Aspect Downloads
platinum aspect has extra scripts and better placements (close to stacking,buildings can overlap each other, blah blah blah)
if that isnt working then you should go for even less limited search such as starcraft map editors