Hearing voices

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
late at night when i have my headphones on listening to music sometimes I hear voices... and not the bands ones.

All i hear are family members and friends saying my name or saying something else, only when i have my headphones on... ever happen to anyone?

Reaction score
Yeah, my neighbor hears voices...you can get medication for it. Tell your doctor next time you go in for a check up.

-edit-

Or maybe it's becuase you ate too many babies. Eating babies can do that to people.

Spirit-Reaper

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
[color=66ff66]Yo, that happend to me once. But not when my headphones are on, just anywhere out of the blue. Useually they would say like something come here. And stuff, it use to scare the shit out of me. But it was all my mind just making it real.[/color]

Spirit-Reaper

Spirit-Reaper

Reaction score
[color=66ff66]That would be another thing, or does your familly have a history of oh damn whats that word that begins with a p? (Not phsycotic I'm being serious here)[/color]

Spirit-Reaper

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
like what bag said i thought i saw a shadow of a man next to my window but when i looked again nothing there just imagination or your just thinking too hard and your thoughts and reality is switching up

Spirit-Reaper

Reaction score
[color=66ff66]My imagination messes with meh a lot =)... MUST KILL ELFS!!![/color]

Spirit-Reaper

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
well...some people would say you are a schitzofrinic (sp), but like ive said THOUSANDS of times, im pagan and i hear things sometimes and yes, its in my imagination, but its also there for a reason. when i meditate, i see images and hear voices and even feel things. then my mind takes over and i think of what i want to think. i translate what i thought before my mind takes over, and a lot of the times i can really tell whats going on in my life and around. or like bag said, maybe we are just crazy ;)

FuLouZero

Reaction score
Well I hear voices when Im in complete silent I also here pokemon trading card music in my head. I stare at monitor then I hear music clear as day then when my mind get off the computer it disapears. I also hear voices Screaming out JAMES!!!! Then I see if it was my family and they say what are you talking about....

Spirit-Reaper

Reaction score
[color=66ff66]Well, staring at the moniter gives out some radio wave stuff (smart people figure this out) and this might trigger something about hearing voices. I remember once I was very addicted to SC I would see a firebat on my rug or something in a pattern. It is very intresting how the human mind works.[/color]

Spirit-Reaper

ShaftedTwice

Reaction score
Its happened to me before, but not with headphones on. Try it listening to classic music.. Seriously.

ShaftedTwice

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
it doesnt happen all the time but when it does happen it freaks me out. I gotta pause my music and just kinda shift my eyes abit and then go on. I think when you get to much of something you mind kinda is still going with it... Like hearing sounds from a game.

when i was younger i was playing a dumb star wars game and was hear lazers... its funny when you look back on it.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]Maybe it's the germs in your ears.:D (If you wear headphones for an hour the germ amount in your ears multiplies by 700 times)
But seriously, I don't think there's anything wrong with you, you just need some more sleep.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wen i was like 8, I used to hear that pokemon game boy music...i mean ACTUALLY hear it after playing the game.....it was frickin annoying, and it stopped after I became uninterested in pokemon.......****ing brain..

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
That's ****ing whacked. If I heard voices that would be awsome. I'd be like donnie darko

FuLouZero

Reaction score
I got rid of the pokemon music in my head intill my 17 year old brother started playing it in front of me on game bot sp on max volume.

Mystery

Premium Member
Reaction score
YES, that happens to me too, like im listening to my mp3 player and I think like someone I know calls my name, so I take off my head phones and look around. That happens to me like every other time I listen to my mp3 player, especially when I'm alone in my room.

NewPosts

New threads