Have your say - READ THIS FIRST!

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
You will be the ones who decide what BattleForums.com should turn out to be. Please only use this forum if you are sincerely interested in the well-being of the community as a whole.

This forum is for POLLS ONLY - Please do not create normal threads.

You may create polls concerning anything. For example, 'make so-or-so a mod' or 'create a blah-blah forum'. Of course, I will still have the final decision, and of course, this forum will be moderated to ensure serious polls only.

If you have any questions, please post here.

Thanks,
Donny

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
1. Give Jenny moderator powers. She won't do any harm with them. In the event that she does, she will just get banned.
2. Try and fix the infraction system so moderators can use it. I.E. Remove a few options and make it section based, not global based like it is now. This will fix a couple problems with the system.
3. Chris should be able to have decision making power too. I don't have to elaborate there do I?
4. Remove the inactive GM's (JD/Forged/LN) and add Professor/possibly Renzokuken.

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
1. Give Jenny moderator powers. She won't do any harm with them. In the event that she does, she will just get banned.
2. Try and fix the infraction system so moderators can use it. I.E. Remove a few options and make it section based, not global based like it is now. This will fix a couple problems with the system.
3. Chris should be able to have decision making power too. I don't have to elaborate there do I?
4. Remove the inactive GM's (JD/Forged/LN) and add Professor/possibly Renzokuken.
please make a poll for each.