Hacks?

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
do you guys use maphack?
i know mineral hacks DONT work on battlenet but do speedhacks? i was in a game and the guy said he had one but i didnet think it was possible..

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
i know there were tons of map hacks cause i saw em on a website. but what does a speedhack do? if it works

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I've never used a map hack, ever. Not even to "test it out". But I have seen alot of hacks on bnet... in reality, I don't know if any hacks work, except for map hack. Most of the hacks that promise stuff like "unlimited life" or "free minerals" don't really work and are most likely viruses. The speed hack might work, but I doubt it. Speed hack is like Operation CWAL (as far as I know). Like I said though, I never found anyone using anything like that in all my time playing. Just map hackers & disconnect's........

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
my friend said he downloaded a no lose hack. i played him and now his record is 3-27. i see no loss hacks dont work. or atleast the one he got didn't. there is a hack that works. lag hacks work. butits stupid the readme on my friends computer said u needed to shut the computer off after everygame. it caused problemms. there is a working mineral hack or something. i was playing zone control. i won everygame. except one. i saved the replay of the loss and the other guy had like 6000 minerals right off the start. this was in version 1.07 so now the hack wouldn't work. my friend downloaded evey type of hack. even still he losses to me. i kick his ass. he doesn't play anymore.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
the zone control map you played was probably rigged for the person who started off with 6000. IE: it was built into the map. ums maps aren't acurate to test hacks on, you need to test them on official blizzard maps, then if they work, they truly rock :)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
im pretty sure the map wasn't rigged since i made the game. but it might. i dont think it was rigged. i check all my maps and if they are proteted i dont use em. only on rare occasions do i even make my own.

Xel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
allot of hacks work but minetral hacks dont work imwished they did so i can bs the people on my hate list

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Hacks are for losers and the French.

S

shadow

Hacks.

Aight, here we go. Go to www.google.com and download "starcrap". This is the only hack that works on b.net.

1) Will disconnect you from game when facing "HUMAN" players and give you a "draw" or "disconnect" rather than a lose.
2) Will give you minerals when facing computers in USM maps. WILL DROP HUMANS.
3) Fully funtional Map and Locator hack, will not drop or disconnect you or other players.
4) Will unban you from a game you were previously banned from.

That is all. I dont use hacks, but I know alot about them, as I am a programmer.
LATER.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Is there any real need for hacks????? It just shows that newbies who suck. Need them to win. Most of the time they dont win!

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
No, i dont hack, i never have hacked, and i never will. Maphacks are for un-skilled statsfreaks who cant scout and therefore cant win on non-money maps without cheating.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
Money hacks work on norm sc not bw though
o ya what show are those chars from on ur sig pan_the_man?

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Thats not a show, its my second favorite game for GC and it is called Bloody Roar. :D
By the way, if you can't tell my most favorite game from my name then it is Super Smash Bros. Melee and the regular one for N64.

NewPosts

New threads