Hacks are for newbs

Do you think hacks are stupid and for newbs that arnt good enough to win?

• I dont have an opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters

jackalopes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
natedude_2.tripod.com
Originally posted by Crazy Demon
No...Not really. To stop hacks u have to fight it with hacks...so if what u said is true than I am a noob for using anti-hack;)

no, but hacking against someone just to win becuase you cant win by ur self is stupid.

jackalopes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
natedude_2.tripod.com
Originally posted by Starlover
YOUR right but Tell the ones you play that!!To be equal YOu have to have hacks too!!
I agree. because if you use hacks because someone else is then its fair. what im trying to say in this thread is that it should be fair

Starlover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OK W/e I get shit typed about me becasue i ask for a hack i know other are usein! IM just tryin to be equal to them!!

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
Dont spam up StarLover.

I dont agree hacks are for noobs, and i dont disagree that they arent.

I just use hacks because i was to good at starcraft, and got very bored. Then i got very much interested in c++ and the such, and developed my own hacks for starcraft.

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
Hacks just are abused thats all. I mean you can have some fun with hax with your friends. Or mabey your bored or something. People who use them to win games and such, now thats called abuse. Even though most were ment for that its still abuse. So n00bs are the ones who abuse hacks such as these constantly. Some people maybe use them once a month to get themselves out of bordem or somtin.

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
Originally posted by Starlover
LMFAO!!
^^^^^^^^^
Thats spam.

One word posts that have no relevancy to the thread, or dont help it, but venture it further from topic.

I use vb and *gasp* TMK to develope my own hacks. I only use hacks to test out my own.

Starlover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ITs Funny to watch people who say they dont hack when you know they do,When you got a map hack and onlY< turn it on when you know they are and watch them waitin on you and THey go right where you are each time you go there its FUNNY!

goldsunny1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok starlover all u do is hack. u cant keep ur damn spam off the boards. to me u sound like iDoL(if u play sc u might know him)so why dont u actually listen to ppl.

borednerd- umm when u started to use hacks did u make ur screenname? bored nerd =p

i have to say most hacks r for newbs that just wanna cheat

Starlover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
NO i dont use hacks ,Unless there usein them !!! I hate hacks myself but you cant stop the hackin on bnet >-_-

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
wow newbiez....

OMGLOLOWTF I NEED HACKS TO KILL OTHER HACKERSS!!11111
^if ur saying this, u are just plain newbie then stupid newb