Hacking Starcraft...(Boring)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickolay2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He was refering to the map hack, but instead of using other's addreses and values, he implied that many know how to make their won.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Their are tutorials on how to find the memory addresses using soft ice.

Anyone with patience, some kind of common sense, a knowledge of vb or c++, softice, and win32asm can make a maphack.

Now granted not everyone can make one, but their are plenty of people that can.

nickolay2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmm... considering there are only 2 public map hacks in existense with the addition of 3 more exclusively private ones.... makes me wonder how smart
plenty of people
are.

I_CANADIAN_I

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Nickolay is right and so is forged. It is easy to make maphacks and that, but as Nickolay said there are not a lot of people that can do it. i have gone around to diffrent forums and some people are just plain stupid. For example they said: "PLZ SOMEBODY TEACH ME HOW TO HACK ITS MY LIFE LONG DREAM!!!!!" Like I said in my signiture newbs are geting stupider and preaty soon there are not going to be many people that can make hacks. Only the select few will do it.

rune_warrior

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Forged
Crash Hack isnt very Hard, and neither is the Name Spoofer.
if the crash hack isn't so hard why is the only public crash hack i know of is overflow's and skeptcraft and archncraft but archn hexed overflows and skept hexed archns. so that makes 1 public crash hack that people actually use that is public. and it doesnt even crash people, it just freezes the game.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by RaidenMZX
Besides those, I found Name Spoofer somewhat easy. Is the building off creep or SCV repair like in private hack challenging?
I dont know how those work so I couldnt say...

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wells folks, I wont be coming 'round here as much, sick and tired of n00bs. Im not going to leave BF, just going out into the "real world" with all the normal people. I had hoped that somehow SC hacking would get a bit more interesting, it hasnt. It would have been nice...Later :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.