Hacking Starcraft...(Boring)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rune_warrior

Member!
Reaction score
i've never seen a racechanger.. how does that work? change you from terran to protoss or to zerg or yadayada? what about the buildings? do pylons turn into overlords, ccs into nexuses, evolution chambers into forges? that is all so confusing...

Knwn4Trbl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol,nonono in the lobby right b 4 a game u can change everyone/anyone else's race.4 ex: 1v1 and u simply press a hotkey (like mine is alt+down arrow key) then it highlights the person below your race's race,then u can change their race like it was ur own (srry if that didnt make sense)

rune_warrior

Member!
Reaction score
hell ya that would rule. if you know they are good at protoss then you can just change to zerg and then be protoss and have a zlot rush murder.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
why doesnt chaning you own race short before game begin work? is the server blocking the "select [race]"-package or is the server just disabling the select menu? in the second case it should be possible to create a "last-sec-selecter"? or does that already exist? :D

shadow_man1024

Member!
Reaction score
god damn lights this is one of the few threads in hack related thats gonna go some were :) (btw im modguy) well here soon im gonna learn a programing language(hearing nickolay saying even map hack gonna be privet when 1.11 comes out that kinda scared me)

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
Yeah, back on topic, ive dropped playing Starcraft, and took up web design, or at least learning, and graphics.
I occasionaly play Starcraft, here and there, making asses of clan members ;)

Knwn4Trbl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*(bleh,i still play sc/bw allot,play/mess around with my own hacks,manage sites,make pix/banners/sig's,make animations,make my own font,talk on aim+msn,do favors for friends/ppl,go to school and i Still have time for forums)*

but yeah star,i dunno y cant change in the last 3 sec's.not like it would matter how long u take to select your race but a "last-sec-selector" wouldnt really b neccisary

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by shadow_man1024
(btw im modguy)
Heh, howz it goin? No hard feeling from FS.

But to me, Starcraft is still fun. I mean, UMS's are still coming out and UMS > you. New hacks are fun for awhile and there are always n00bs to bs (Which is the real reason SC is still fun ;) )

Maybe with these new hackers, we will have some new hacks? And I mean new hacks, not remakes of old ones.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
(hearing nickolay saying even map hack gonna be privet when 1.11 comes out that kinda scared me)
Dont worry it wont, their are far to many people who know how to make the hack, so you know atleast one of them will release the hack to make themselves look cool.

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
And why is this?
He's one of the most intelligent, or should i say, one of the, uh, 3 or 4 actuall hackers of this forum, or one of the, lets say, 8 or 9 that actaully know what they are talking about.

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have respect for Nickolay for his hacking skills, but I do not necessarily like him.
You must give him his props though, his private hacks are very nice.

I_CANADIAN_I

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes Nickolay is an great hacker :D He is verry smart (in some ways) but nickolay pisses me off a lot. He is not very nice and has a VERRY bad additude and is cruel 2 newbs. Other than that Nickolay is ok :D If he wasn't I wouldn't be useing his private hack :D

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
I made a hack...
Of course its nothing new, all the stuff was open source. All im happy about is the layout which i created in photoshop.

Basicly the same as multihack except spoofer, and drophack.

Status
Not open for further replies.