Hacking Starcraft...(Boring)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well since this place is so incredibly boring and our only hacker left, I wanted to make a thread with something for us to talk about.

So. Are there any plans in the works? New bots, hacks, or anything? Free CD keys, muted or non? Changes with Battle.net? New patches? New sites?

Well, most likely this will be blown off with a couple of replies and forgotten, but screw it. Im bored. Hell, we can talk about why this place is so boring. I dont really care.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I am making a bot called jesus chat, and I was thinking of making a multi game hack, that would have like a maphack and spoofer for sc wc2 and wc3 all in it. But I dont think anyone else has any plans.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Forged
for sc wc2 and wc3 all in it
i didnt know that was possible

rune_warrior

Member!
Reaction score
it might, just make separate parts for sc, wc2 and wc3. map hack and spoofer for one new section, map hack and spoofer etc.

that oughta be nice when it comes out.

i am making a maphack. my FIRST major program.

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Has there been any word on a new patch coming out soon?

rune_warrior

Member!
Reaction score
go to www.google.com and search for progamming tutorials. learn the programming language well and then create a hack. simple as that.

all you creators, GL WITH YOUR WORK!

Knwn4Trbl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the update is already on all of the new bw disks,i found out after i uninstalled sc then bought a new disc cuz mine was toast and for sum reason only like 1/2 of my hax worked.most still do though

ArchnTagHardCPU

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I will try to make things more exciting, like I always do. Anyone know if there are any private projects in the work like ProEdit, along with a list of beta testers I can bribe? I love private stuff.

rune_warrior

Member!
Reaction score
like people gonna give it to you archn. ProEdit is not a private project. it can be dled at teamse.x-boxnight.com which is heimdal's site.

ArchnTagHardCPU

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
It *was* private. The only reason it's not private anymore is because of me. *duh*

And people have done it before, at least 3 times, and they'll do it again.

I_CANADIAN_I

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am learning how to hack. I think it is going preaty good. I made my first single player min hack today :D If anyone has some good tips or anything for me then please tell me :D

I have heard about what you have done Archn. I don't think many people will trust you. You are going to have to do some good deeds before they will.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
what language are sc-hacks written in? any1 mind giving me the source for an easy one? I wanna learn too :D

I_CANADIAN_I

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wtf starfish u kiding me ur a great hacker. or is that only on d2 lol look at my new post on hacking tools there is a tutorial there thats is how i made my min hack ( well I edited it ) maybey me and you can learn together :D

Knwn4Trbl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
archn ive had a hack made, only a few friends of mine have cuz its still kinda buggy and only has a bunch of kinda old stuff on it like racechanger,maphack,stayalive,layency,and drophack =\

Status
Not open for further replies.