Graphics for New Portal

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I've already taken the time to organize and rename the avatars, so here they are.

You may notice there are no avatars for older Blizzards titles. This is because Blizzard apparently didn't make fansite kits until recently. I did however include all the avatars from Diablo III, StarCraft II, and World of Warcraft's newest expansion. If anyone would like to add avatars, go ahead, we currently do not have any for the Waracraft series.

DirtyDog

Reaction score
New avatars are up. We need a default BF one though.

Raya Wolfsun

Addicted to Mentats
Reaction score
Bump! (Well, technically my question is more on-topic here...)

I just wanted to clarify: was it just the 3 banners, or are there any other graphics you're waiting on me to create?

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
I'm kinda waiting for more info on vb4 before asking you to design a ton of graphics. They really haven't released much info about their cms yet, but it looks like we'll be using v4 for everything. Except for that Dynamics will still be used for file sharing.

But as the vba keeps giving errors I nor Andy can explain, we're kinda doing nothing. We can't even consider going public with a page that shows error messages to everybody. :/

So in short: there isn't much we can ask you to create yet, since we don't know how the dimensions will be in v4.

Still, we will be getting a new skin. Maybe you could help editing it and such?

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
I don't think so. They didn't appear in the default version. They started appearing after we added custom stuff. Andy said he would try to update vb itself and see he that helps. And if it doesn't then it's probably not worth the effort to find out what does cause it. You know, since v4 will probably be out before we figure everything out. Might as well go with that? :/

Raya Wolfsun

Addicted to Mentats
Reaction score
Still, we will be getting a new skin. Maybe you could help editing it and such?
Quite possibly! What would that entail?

I should say one thing about my availability, though: once we get the blogs started, writing will become my priority. It's fine to have me on heavy-duty graphics tasks now, but please bear in mind that as things carry on, I probably won't have as much time for graphics work.