Got a question about single player

ofdarkhope

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, i was wonderin if theres a way to xfer items from one single player char to another single player char. i downloaded the multiple copy enabler but was havin a few probs gettin it to work. i know its alot easier just usin a program that would recreate the item on the character i want it on, but i do like to play legit most of the time. any help would be appreciated thanks.

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
for single player you are able to log onto OPEN bnet...and if you gots friends which play diablo 2 tell em to help you xfer on OPEN bnet for you its legit its safe unless yer friends a *ahem and it counts for single player too...cause whatever you do for open bnet it saves on your single player thingy...so its basically ya...OPEN bnet is basically a unsafe/hackable fun filled place to play

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Or you can use an item editor and save the item off that character and then open it on another.

FreelanceWolf

Member!
Reaction score
Sanctuary, Currently Taking Refuge In Pandemonium
Website
Visit site
there's another way, ya know

single player chars can't be used in regular b.net games, but they can be used over the LAN, which is local area network. It's a really private way of playing, becuz people have to have LAN and the hosts LAN number to enter. But its the only legit way of transferring on single player that I know of. U see, its under other multiplayer, but u can only use single palyer chars:cool: