For all those who've questioned my sig!

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ever since Unforgiven Angel made this sig that you've seen for a while Ive recieved an unbeliveable amount of pm's and posts about how my sig is wrong in stating the "No mortal can kill a Raith" well:

Back in the fellowship/two towers if you remember tolkein created the myth that no man can kill them. I wont retell the history unless people really want to hear it, but it was stated by numeroud characters in the books that they cannot die, even in the movie Gollum stated" Dead? No fool you cannot kill them!"
It wasnt untill The Return of the King that everybodies statements were proven wrong when Eowyn and Merry together slew the "immortal" Witch King.

Im sorry that the majority of you dissagree with my signature but during the first to books it was loose fact.

I seriously hope this clears up all (or at least the majority) of all the. . .

-I put this in the void because I didnt think its fit in CC or the Asylum, or any other place.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I stated that:(
The Return of the King that everybodies statements were proven wrong when Eowyn and Merry together slew the "immortal" Witch King.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
It was a figure of speech and an idea that was led to be true until the Return of the King.

@Romanian: I care because Ive recieved numerous complaints aout it and I want it to end. . .

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hey dumbass, the girl was a mortal human. No MAN can slay a ring wraith.