Flaming Cow or anyone please help!

Igniteteg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Flaming Cow or anyone that know how to get my account back. I would like some help. I got hack by some jerk who theaten me and I thought he was only bsing. It turns out that he was for real! =( I came home from school trying to log on to my account and it keeps saying password incorrect. I kept trying over and over many times. His screen name was some weird ass typing it wasn't even like a word its like random words just like this ojdflkejlw. Fuk =( Would you please do me a favor flaming_cows and would you please hack that guy to get my account back for me??? Please.. I don't really have much to offer cuz I just recently play back diablo 2 again and now this crap happens =( Its my very best account ever. Took many hours of playing and all has gone =( So if you would like to help me get back my account. I would greately appreciate it all and um i'l try my best to give you what you need if I have it which I doubt you wouldn't need it anyways knowing that you can dupe? Well anyways thanks a lot. Oh my account is ignite_teg just as almost my user name says. Thanks very much. I hope he doesn't strip my account once I can get it back by you or if ever? =( You can PM me if you want more info or tell me whats the new password when u can get it back for me thanks a lot.:)

Igniteteg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
c'mon can anyone help me out here??????:( C'mon flaming_cows this is the only favor I ask you except for the other thing but which you haven't help me with it yet but its cool i'l pass on that ;) If you know what I mean this is all I need right here. I rather get back all my characters than for you to **** for me:)

Igniteteg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thanks are you sure blizzard will reset it??? What if someone just want someone elses account and all they needed to know was their account name. Isn't there some kind of indentity or confirmation to know that its your account instead of someone elses account u want to reset????:(

NewPosts

New threads