First Step Toward Global Domination...

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Well here's v1.0 of BattleForum's new portal. This will likely end up becoming the homepage of the forums, giving you a quasi-control panelish feeling.

First off, props to TheSummit for setting this up for us, the behind-the-scenes guy around here. Thank you again for continuing the dream that is BattleForums.com

For now, access to posting on this page is restricted to Administrators. In time, that permission will then be extended to Staff Members, and possibly Senior Moderators, should that group be reinstated.

In addition to posting forum news, we'll also use this new space to advertise upcoming forum events, prizes, and whatever else our perverted little minds can think of.

For those of you that are newcomers, welcome to BattleForums. Feel free to register if you don't already have an account, and please be sure to check out the links on the left to our sister sites, BattleForums General
Counter-Strike Forums, WarCraft Forums, Diablo Forums, and StarCraft Forums.

If there's anything you think should be added up here that could help out other forum members, please feel free to PM any of the administrators at the following links:

Amantis
coRtALoS
CrookedFoot
Swooper

We're all pretty friendly, and check our PM boxes regularly, so your PMs will usually be read and replied to within a day or two. Amantis and Swooper are former crack addicts, however, and may attempt to seduce you, and have your children. It's constantly that time of the month for them both. :(

~The BattleForums Staff

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I suppose we are. Huge props to Summit, and whoever else helped in this, looks awesome :)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by AvalonX
looks seski :p
Hey, it is our old secki admin! How does he always manage to show up at times like these...lol.

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
Hey, it is our old secki admin! How does he always manage to show up at times like these...lol.
:D

nice homepage. i had that idea once, but never posted it. honestly.
the idea has been floating around for months - finally now it's been put into motion ;)

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
It would have been a party, but your not on aim so it isn't.
(Summits on aim, then Avalon too, I would explode)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
woo looks nice guys ;)

jus b4 i started reading.. i thought iwas in trouble..

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
Originally posted by TwEaK
It would have been a party, but your not on aim so it isn't.
(Summits on aim, then Avalon too, I would explode)
aim + me = screwed

not installed on this pc :(

Originally posted by coRtALoS
Do you guys sit around waiting for new things to happen in the Public Forums?
just luck and coincidence mate, logged on at the right time i suppose ;)

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I was making a massive rounding of the forums, went to BoD forums for a quick lookie for new posts, but instead found these two new forums called Portal news and Portal Polls... At first glace I thought it would be another stupid warcraft skin, but to my suprise, it was a new place to post!

(Yes I'm quite bored :()

BTW - I had given up on anything new happening to the forums.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Summit should get paid for helping battleforums :|