FireEye 1.0 Bot Release

netterrr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.netterhaufen.de
FireEye 1.1 Bot *UPDATE*

Hello everyone,

This is the new version of the FireEye Bot-Series. I've done alot of changes (improovements, hopefully), that should improove the flow of the bot. The major add-ons are the "EC"-Command in the attack-sequences, the option to turn off all in-game messages and the improoved delays that actually made me run the bot at an average of 20 seconds per/run faster!

You can find the new version of the bot here

Here is a quote from the FAQ explaining the new "EC" Command:

Example and description of the usage of the "EC" Command:

When using the "EC" command ("experience check"), the bot will, at execution of this command, compare the current experience to the experience you had BEFORE the attack-sequence. If your experience DIDN'T change when the bot get's to the EC (experience checker) in your attack-sequence. It will JUMP the attack-sequence and carry on with the next attack-sequence OR quit (if you call the "EC" command in the last sequence). If your experience DID change (the bot asumes you killed fireeye or a monster of him), then it will just continue on as regular and quit after finishing the attack-sequence.

FireEye spawns with a 90% probability at 3 different places. Hence, we have 3 different attack-sequences. So, instead of casting your orb (or whatever attack your sorc has) for example in the first sequence, 8 times into empty-space while WASTING time, you can let her cast your attack 4 times, then check if your experience changed, if it did, continue. If NOT, just carry on and save some time. That is the only sense of this command. The usage of the "EC" command is OPTIONAL, but suggested.

Example:

3;N\1;EC\3;N

This attack-sequence (taken from the default second-attack sequence), will result in attack 3-times north, then checking if your experience changed, and then (depending on if it changed or not), continue attacking 3-times north and quit after that OR move on to the next attack-sequence.

If you are unsure how to configure your attack-sequences, send me an E-Mail, post in our Forums or just leave it at the default!

Here is a quote from the new Readme:

FireEye 1.1

written in AutoIt v3 by netter - www.netterhaufen.de

FireEye 1.1 is a Sorc-Bot, that automatically kills the Fire Eye Unique Boss (protector of Arcaine).

The main purpose of this bot is for D2-Classic players. Fire Eye is a Unique Boss that is a very good alternative to Mephisto-Bots, which to my knowledge can't be made in AutoIt. For Reference sake, Fire Eye Unique Boss has a mlvl of 76.
AutoIt is a language that basicly simulates your MouseClicks and Keyboard strokes. It does not modify any Data on your Harddrive, hence, it doesn't "hack" anything.

Current Features:

-configurable attack sequences with 8 differnt directions, custom attack-ranges and other commands (new!).

-good potion handling so healing at NPC isn't necessary

-cleanup your inventory from "potions" before startup and use inventory as "extension" to your belt

-high stability (reloads d2 at fatal errors, continues after chicken, checks resolution and locations)

-experience logger used for statistics and for AI-decision process

-all important delays customly configurable

-extensive logfiles/errorlogs

-in-game statistic outputs

-supports any sorc-build

-etc..

======================================
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES / REQUIREMENTS:

-Your character must be in Act2 at startup (you will get an error otherwise)

-Diablo II Resolution must be set to 640*480 (you can change it in the options menu)

-Diablo II must be set to Direct 3D Video-Mode (change it by execution D2VidTest.exe in your D2 Install Folder)

-D2Loader (to load pickit)

-You should have zpickit 3.4 (or higher) in your plugin folder, if you want to pick up any items :). Chicken should also be enabled, aswell as PotProtect (so you don't drink potions if your life is full). Your MagicChar should be a dot (".").

I have added zpickit, d2loader and my zpickit configuration file, which contains all exceptional rares, aswell as the potions that should be picked up (it is ok to pick up as many potions as you like, since the inventory is cleaned every run anyway), to the .zip file - Thats it!

A FEW TIPS:

-Make zPickit pick up all Super Heal Potions / Greater Heal Potions (you can just use/modify my zpickit 3.4 ini file (in the .zip file) to your lickings, it has the appropriate codes included). Since the bot cleans up your inventory from potions every run anyway (except you tell it otherwise), picking up "too many" potions isn't a problem.

-If the bot chickens out and something goes wrong, or you get kicked out of Battle.Net - DON'T WORRY! - the bot will eventually (between 10-30 seconds) pop up a message saying the bot isn't in the lobby (as it's supposed to) and then restart d2 automatically in 2 minutes.

-Fill up your belt (and the amount of pots you've specified in the "save_pots" variable in your inventory) BEFORE you start the bot. Otherwise it is VERY likely that it will fall on it's nose.

-Let the bot run for 1 Hour, then you can expect a full inventory of items. If you want the bot to run more then 1 hour, make it pick up only items, that would drop very rarely, so it doesn't fill up too quickly!

-Take your time to configure your .ini THOUROUGHLY and adjust the attack sequences, delays, keys, etc. to your computer!!

VERSION HISTORY:
22.02.2004:

FireEye 1.1

Changes:

-Added a new command to the attack-sequence. Command is "EC" (experience check). Read FAQ for details.

-Reduced average runtime by 15-20 seconds :)

-Added new "location" check, that reads memory offsets for current location, instead of inaccurate pixelsearch.

-Added resolution check

-Improoved belt-function (fixed a bug in it, still alittle inaccurate though)

-Improoved .ini (added a few delays and options)

-Improoved logfiles

-Added option to turn all in-game messages off (increase run-time speed)

-Fixed "failed to join game" bug, that wouldn't restart Diablo properly.

-Fixed various minor bugs

17.02.2004:

Initial Release - FireEye 1.0

-------------------------------------------------
For Questions, Comments, Suggestions, Critiques:

leader@netterhaufen.de
www.netterhaufen.de
-------------------------------------------------
-Jan

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
doesnt look to bad, if u could do this for expansion and pindle then ude probably havea lot more dlers ..but still pretty decent

Apokalyps3

Member!
Reaction score
Damn, just what I was looking for, however I keep getting this error, you know why?

Error after 0 Hour(s) and 2 Minute(s):
Error: Quit game due to de-synchronization..

(happens as sorc gets to wp when it checks for sync?)

netterrr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.netterhaufen.de
Try setting your "waitwp_delay" abit higher in the config -> delays section. it SHOULD solve your problem.

I will, though, most likely release a new version today, which works completly differnt at checking synchronization (I will read the "current-location" offset to determine your location, instead of checking pixelcolors).

Apokalyps3

Member!
Reaction score
checkdesynch_delay=2000
waitwp_delay=2000

^Those good?
Still gives me the same Quit Error ;(

thanks, much appreciated, Great work !!

**edit**
Yeh tried about 5 different setting combos for that delay and I still get the same error.

dunno if comp specs matter:
barton 3200xp
a7n8x Deluxe Rev2
512 pc3500 cas2

netterrr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.netterhaufen.de
updated (see above)

apokalyps3: Your computer specs shouldn't make a differnce. Are you sure you have your video settings set to Direct3D? (you can set your video configuration by running D2VidTst.exe).

Anyway, try out the new version, you shouldn't get the location-check problem, no matter what video configuration you have, even though the "pot-functions" would not work then (if you have the wrong video configuration - i.e. NOT Direct 3D).

Hope that helped.

-jan

Apokalyps3

Member!
Reaction score
I see that the desync has been fixed in 1.1b however at around the same area, the wp, the game just manually shuts off, I hate to do this to you after releasing such a bot for classic, but could you help me out a bit....

Character stands over wp, but it seems as though its missing the command to click on the arcane wp****the cursor when the WP List shows up is a bit lower/off the arcane mark**** (I have to click it everytime to enter arcane, without my help it overshoots the arcane wp, **or just exits** sits then moves left, i guess simulating the click to arcane) tested 30-40 times easy, still cant get it to do back to back runs without my help ;(

Im thinking that once it can auto enter arcane itll be set from there.

P.S yes Im using Direct 3d mode,
Thnks for the help

***EDIT***
O runs completed outta 45 ;( seems as though that the main error I get is related to getting into arcane

Apokalyps3

Member!
Reaction score
netterrr: posting here as your forums seem to be down and I needa go to sleep ;P

Alls well, seems as though setting the delays higher did counter the extreme lag that I was going through the past day. The bot runs fine with low ping, takes wp, gets into portal in arcane, and kills Fire Eye everytime now.

However a new problem has arisin in that after Fire Eye is dead the bot exits game, then it boots me back to Windows saying that I was not in the lobby.

netterrr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.netterhaufen.de
Hello Apokalyps3

Great to hear that the bot is working fine for you now. I think I should've set the default delays abit higher for the ones that aren't on a connection as fast as I am :p

Your problem can be easily solved if you set your "newgame_delay" higher. After you quit a game, the bot waits for that time, before checking if you successfully exited the game (and entered the lobby).

-Jan

edit: I can't update my main post anymore, so here is the link to 1.1c - it fixed a bug that occured with 1.1b that wouldn't let the potion-function work properly, aswell as another bug, that wouldn't allow you to precast more than 1 skill.

FireEye 1.1c

Apokalyps3

Member!
Reaction score
Awesome, Yeh I had terrible lag yesterday but that seems to have dissappeared, and my avg has dropped back to the mid xx range.

in 1.1c the bot stalls out at the refill life stage, ive tried full belt of potions, and even disabling this feature but to no avail, it seems stuck on something

**Edit**
Yeh 1.1b did fire eye runs, but I cant get it to run consecutively, and in 1.1.c the inventory keeps opening and closing, and the cursor cycles through the pot locations on the belt, and does this an infinate amount of times.