Final fantasy...again

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i got a few questions that need to be answered...

1. is tidus in Final Fantasy X-2?
2. how the f**k do you beat the ruby and emerald weapons in Final Fantasy 7?
3. how to make decent gil on Final Fantasy 10?

p.s i know that you cankill mimics with gillionaire to get 100,000 and that the monsters in the arena give you weapons to sell for around 60,000.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Sephiroth Reborn

p.s i know that you cankill mimics with gillionaire to get 100,000 and that the monsters in the arena give you weapons to sell for around 60,000.

Emeral is easy just bruteforce him to death Knights of round helps (mime). I have not beat Ruby yet but go into battle with two guys dead revive them after his hands are in the ground and you can go pretty deep until he rips them out again. So far all I got.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
to get gil in 10 get at least 3 VERY strong characters who have at least 2 with break damage limit and fight the calm arena monsters. the easier ones should be the tonberry, catepolas, the sand worm, and the chimaira. they also drop items if u get enough of could give a weapon break damage limit. ive defeated all but like 2 of the original monsters-fear that malboro menace! get Yuna with initiative and summon either anima or magus sisters so it wont use it breath attack and perm screw ur party.
and no-i dont think tidus is in x-2. there is someone who looks like him-that is who yuna is after.
and i havent beaten either emerald or ruby.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
i don't think tidus is in fx-2 i think he is only in cinematics... not sure im still on ffx almost done it tho

Iliaran

Member!
Reaction score
Yes, tidus is sorta in fx-2. I write sort of because there's a character who 'looks' like tidus, but might not really be (shawywen or something like that), just as how there's this other character, lenne, who looks like yuna

(the ending cinematic is supposed to explain everything, but I'm stuck at the magus sisters in the last chapter)

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
For emerald, it's move Air Tam storm, is "Materia" storm. It does 1,111 damage for each materia in the characters possession....Don't use materia, don't die. ^.^ Simple, no?

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You get to see Tidus, if you beat the game with a perfect or good rating.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
1. No, Tidus isn't in FFX-2. There are a couple flashback-like scenes that show him, but usually it's just the guy who looks like him.
2. I haven't played it in a long time, but I had a 100% fool-proof strategy to beat them in about 5-10 minutes each without losing a single character. All I remember is that it required that you equip one character with LOTR + [something that makes it cast four times] and each person has some sort of materia that lets them absorb damage dealt to the enemy. For Ruby, you basically just do the same thing, but kill off two of your characters first so that only Cloud is in the battle.
3. There was something in the Omega Dungeon that gave me lots of money when I had Gillionaire... I can't remember what it was.

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
From what I've seen/heard it's not really a sequal as just a movie with some of the same characters....So...Kinda sorta?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score

1. Tidus do come out in FFx-2.. sort of as movie char... in the end, if u get perf ending (has to trigger various events) then you can see him and yuna reunit with some movie i think...
2. For me, since my chars lvls were so high with good weapons, i jus hit thme and they died (for my old ff7 experiences... all i did was hitting enemys, even bosses, to kill ROFL)
3. I havent played ffx yet.. sad me :(

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
1. Tidus do come out in FFx-2.. sort of as movie char... in the end, if u get perf ending (has to trigger various events) then you can see him and yuna reunit with some movie i think...
2. For me, since my chars lvls were so high with good weapons, i jus hit thme and they died (for my old ff7 experiences... all i did was hitting enemys, even bosses, to kill ROFL)
3. I havent played ffx yet.. sad me :(
That's bull you can't beat emerald or ruby weapon with physical attacks alone. All my chars are lv 99 and ruby weapon does damage equivelent to what your chars levels are.