Final Fantasy 11...yay or nay?

drax

Member!
Reaction score
how many of u are gonna buy final fantasy 11 for ps2 or pc or already have it for pc? and those of u who have it: is it good? just wondering cuz i am gonna get it for ps2 and i just wanna know if it's good.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
i like pie

hmm thats good. i hear dark age of camelot is a pretty good game. if its kinda like that than that is a good sign

of course ur gonna buy it lol
:shoot cxoli
:D

cxoli: die DarknessRises!!! :shoot

DarknessRises: :morph haha missed me

sorry im odd sometimes

drax

Member!
Reaction score
well put. i am going to buy it no matter what...hmm damn i need a network adapter...thank you gamestop for buying old games!

drax

Member!
Reaction score
why arent u gonna buy it? did u play it and didn't like it or something?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Waste of money, it really is.

I got bored in like 2 months of it, quit, and regretted spending the...100$ish on it.

The 4 races drags it down, and leveling is a bitch unless you get a party past like 8 or 9...can't remember. The JAP players are uber leet and just camp all the good raredrop mobs for days on end, and want way to much for the gear they have.

The classes are boreing, the only good ones being SAM or DRG and maybe SUM, but you can't get to those till 30, then you gotta go on some longass quest to get to it. Not to mention you prolly wont even get to 30, due to lack of actual content in the game. I swear I walked around for about 20 minutes in a desert right outside one of the starting towns and found like 2 things to kill...Not my version of fun.

Nae>Yae

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Originally posted by noob_phucker
nay>yay

wait for WoW
Dam straight.

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by noob_phucker
nay>yay

wait for WoW
My thinking exactly. Nay>yay

drax

Member!
Reaction score
damn $20 for 10k in gil? lol im gonna get like tons of gil and sell it =) i'd be rich, the game would pay for itself =P anyway, i dont wanna get wow...looks...interesting.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I think you've stated enough that you want to buy the game, DarknessRises...

I might buy it. For PS2, is it just single player, like all the other FF games? Or is that multiplayer as well? Can someone give me the low-down on it?

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Renzokuken
I think you've stated enough that you want to buy the game, DarknessRises...

I might buy it. For PS2, is it just single player, like all the other FF games? Or is that multiplayer as well? Can someone give me the low-down on it?
FF11 can be a multi or single player game I believe.

cxoli

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
cxoli.net
Originally posted by Netxenur
FF11 can be a multi or single player game I believe.
My brother (DarknessRises) seems to think you can only play it online. I really hope you can play it offline too, though (like with separate characters like on D2), because our internet connection sucks :p So that's what I'm hoping for. I bet you can play offline, because it would be kind of dumb if you couldn't....

drax

Member!
Reaction score
you cant its online only!!!!! it's on like every faq and every site and even on the other orum about ffxi that was in here! it's online only, and our internet isnt THAT slow...well it is, but it probably wont be too much of a problem...

cxoli aka my sister u cant play offline