• Computer

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

Benzur

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok guys heres another poll about your favorite game system. I'm making a project and this is one of the polls im including in it. I would appreciate it if a lot of people voted because i need a lot. thank you very much for your cooperation. :D

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Computer is much better, in every aspect. All them consoles will grow old but computer will still be getting upgraded. Do you know any console with a 256mg graphics card? Do you know a know console with higher than 1 gigabyte of memory or processor? no xbox ripped off internet gameplay of the pc's. Its a lot harder to type with an xbox. PC is the ultimate multipurpose machine.

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
true but for the games i go with xbox seeing that there is an infinite choice of those games you love so much. But with computer most of those xbox games aren't out for computer yet.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I own all of them... this is my obvious order.

1. Computer
2. Xbox
3. PS2
4. GC

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I -would- say the computer, but I like the controllers...So I'll go with Xbox, though a year ago I would have said PS2.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
PC. Why?

Here is why.

Originally posted by AxL
1. Higher resolutions=more detail
2. No need to have the CD in the drive
3. Most of them are you can tinker with at will
4. Able to make mods, maps, etc
5. Need a joystick to game? Buy a controller.
6. Mouse + Keyboard=best combo for gaming
7. No need to pay for the internet (excluding MMOG's)
8. Graphics are better
9. Developers are able to add expansion for an expansion price. No need to buy a whole game.

Don't get me wrong I own all three consoles but from my perspective PCs>Consoles.

Bag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
I'll say X-Box. It has the best sport games plus the best graphics. Nothings gonna beat Morrowind and Fable either, Morrowind is such a great game and Fable will be incredible.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bag
I'll say X-Box. It has the best sport games plus the best graphics. Nothings gonna beat Morrowind and Fable either, Morrowind is such a great game and Fable will be incredible.
HAHAHAHA that is a joke right?

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bag
Out of the 3 consoles, yes it indeed does.
Yes but...

The PC is one of the nominees and therefore I thought you were comparing it to the PC.

Iliaran

Member!
Reaction score
As a games system? Well...the PC is the most powerful, but I have to go with the ps2 cause of the plethora of games specific to the ps2 (the way a game looks isn't everything).

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
i dunno i would say ps2 because i have it.... i dont' really like x box tho because it is basically a computer so ... computer vs. x box i would rather play on pc

Benzur

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmm....
well, i hafta admit i did expect the highest vote to be on computers considering that you are using them right now! I still need more voters however so please keep voting.
thank you all for participating!

BTW: i voted for GC because i needed at least one vote for that catagory and i knew no one else was going to vote for it. lol

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Computers can be fitted with controllers btw.. If you really need a controller to play a game, but if you play a tactical game like warcraft 3 it is a lot more easier with the PC and shooting games... hands down mouse aiming > little toggles..

NewPosts

New threads