Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Night Elves

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters

pesho_h_k

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Probably Undead. Even though I sucked horribly at this game, back in the day Undead was the only race I could beat someone else with, and I never used any build orders or anything, I just messed around. Undead have the coolest heroes and units in my opinion. And their music is fairly gloomy and it's relaxing to me. :)

That's just PERFECT!!!
The greatest way you can calm yourself after the serial loss (playing with the ugliest race) is listening the music :)
You start with the music?! :) You start from the very begining of the game :) Well, that's more than perfect :)

And about my Race - HUMAN, of coirse :)
( although orc isn't bad :) )

Tobli

Reaction score
I'd have to go with human even though I play and win more with orc because humans just look really cool unlike the rabble that is the scourge and humans are fun to play.

First post :p

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
pesho_h_k said:
That's just PERFECT!!!
The greatest way you can calm yourself after the serial loss (playing with the ugliest race) is listening the music :)
You start with the music?! :) You start from the very begining of the game :) Well, that's more than perfect :)

And about my Race - HUMAN, of coirse :)
( although orc isn't bad :) )
got enough smileys?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
He had messy smileys and he bumped a 7 month thread, but I will let this slide to avoid having 10 more fav race threads.