Fading Bonds

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((how are you confused. ROad is being cautious cause theres likely something powerful in the area, and everybody needs to find the pieces of the door that used to lead to Toricas's lab.))

"Everyone! Chose a section of the ruins and start looking!"

((as follows))

area 1: main entrance, or was, this area is mostly intact, but there is no life to be seen.
area 2: barracks, dead bodies riddle the ground in the area, all thats left is rubble
Area 3: crater, was once the Royal Throne Room. The battle between The Three of Soul and Darz ended here.
area 4: fallen spires, theres sometihng in this area that is affecting magic
area 5: squatters, they all seem a bit edgy and don't like our pressence here, especially ROad
area 6: courtyard, Jans and the others broke through the back wall in this area.

i'm not going to tell you where the door will be found

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu feels an urge to take the third area. He's been here before, and this area is still important to him. He begins walking toward the area, and ROad doesn't try to stop him. He knows what Ryu may feels.

Ryu: <The battle that ended here... I have to see the devesations, myself.>

Ryu runs until he gets to the crater. Once there he looks around, allowing himself to absorb the energies still there. He looks around and decides to do a thourough search -- for multiple reasons.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((as we're all standing in the 1st area alreadt, its already been searched enough.))

*ROad heads over to the courtyard to examin the Dragon tracks and investigate the dormant energies from the Untouched that almost killed that entire portion of the squad..*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The darkness in the shadows of the ruins seems to be moving as Gaiden looks around, yet to his surprise a yound boy steps forward. He looks hungry and dirty.* "Please sir, have not you any eatings?"

*ROad continues examining the energies in the courtyard.*

*Ryu finds, as was expected, a big crater. The ancient magic of the Gods is strong in the air, almost overwhelming. Had anyone else tried to venture into this area besides ROad, they would have likely succumed to the energies or have been slain.*

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hay can i join? im trying to use my new person i just made i think you will find him interesting :) anyway even tho this one is new can i sue him anyway please? if i cant then i will use chiller (end of page 5)

Name: Pyro (real name Joe Marion)
Race: human
Class: Pyro
Appearance: (ok this is what I really look like burns and all, btw the cloths I wear in this description is my school uniform) Brown hair brownish eyes a nasty burn on my right arm from a nasty fire accident. Wight shirt navy blue pants and gray under shirt. About 6 feet tall.
Weapons: Sword, flair gun, roman candle(uses flair gun and romen candle as a fun way to kill enemies.)
Abilities: can shoot fire balls out of his hands.
personality: (ok read this part study it know it if you mess me up i will cut off your head fill it with gasoline and flick a match into it!) I am not someone who plans for my futer. i do everything for the moment and give a rats ass about next week or how i will be afected by the things i do. dont take shit from nobody. do immuter things. slid down mud hills on trash can lids for exsample. (i did do that befor) im also reckles and put my life on the line for a little fun every now and then.
Story: was always fascinated with fire ever since just a little kid. goes to junk yard sometimes to blow things up. Almost burn my house down weekly. Favorit thing in the world is a roman candle.

does he seem familier?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((sure, you can join.))

*ROas continues sifting through the dirt, inspecting it and trying to get tuned in to the battle. Over where Gaiden is several figures come forth, they are all skeletal priests that shrink in fear from Gaiden. Something is odd about them, they seem neither alive nor dead, as if they simply didn't belong here...*

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they all stair at the skeletal priests when someone comes from behind them
???: hay! what with the dead guys?
Ryu: who are you?
???: joes the name but you can call me pyro.
Ryu: ok joe, what are you doing here?
Pyro: no call me pyro not joe.

OOC: sry i dont have time for a big intro i'm in a little rush.

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
OOC: You think I can join? I think im late... Sorry. Also, why you put ROad and TYSOn and BOnd lol... its weird. Srory. How old does the character have to be? Ill use my earliest char humanoid then... If i can use a new one like pyro then choose the other..

Kaoh Located Here
http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12746&perpage=25&pagenumber=6

Zacxko Located Here
http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12746&perpage=25&pagenumber=5

Name: Gathaer Aruthaer
Class: Martial Arts
Race: Human
Appearance: 5'7 in height, weighs 143 pounds. Has black hair, asian and red and black eyes. Wears a blue and grey t-shirt but is ripped on the sides from fighting and wears black pants.
Ability:
Dragon Punch: Classical Dragon Punch, does extra damage and unleashes a dragon's power upon attack.
Dragon Rail: Dragon forms out of his hand, but appears to be long and straight and spirit-like or ghost-like.
Jijunao: Named attacked by Gathaer's father. A ball of force from all elements surrounding the user. Then gathered and thrown at the target, does tremendous damage.
Mini-Jijunao: Just a small ball of some elements, gathers much faster and can fire many at a time from each hand.
Weapons: Fists
Armor: None
Equipment/Accessories: None

I perfer to use the new char, whew just made it.. took like 30 mins jeez

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((yeah, that new one's fine, my request for old char.s is kinda irrelevant now...seeing as BAMS the only one who's chars have RP'ed with any of the combinations of Yemeth or Abaden...))

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
OOC: Argh, whats IC mean and damn I barely understand this. Why are we collecting doors...?
BOT:
*After "Pyro" and the others unite another figure comes from behind the group. It seems that he has been late for the coming. He runs up quickly and joins the group*
Man: Greetings, hello.
Pyro: Yo, who are yo?
Man: Lets just say, I dont know you and you dont know me. Im Gathaer and ill knock your teeth out, want a demonstration? *raises hands and makes a fist*
Pyro: No thanks, nice to meet you. Im the "Pyro" but my names Joe.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((IC means In Character...its the opposite of OOC, Out of Character. We are not collecting doors, we are looking to the door that lead to Toricas's lab when the castle was still standing. Go read the third Art thread))

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu lets out a sigh as he continues his search. He knows what he's looking for, and he hopes he can find some kind of clue. As he begins his search, a glimmer of light catches his attention. He looks to the center of the crater, and, despite unease, he walks into it.

Ryu: <I should know better than this...>

Ryu's face contorts and muscles twitch as he approaches the center. When he makes it to the center, he sees what was glimmering. It appears to be a rune, and a dragonic one at that.

Ryu: This is...a rune of cloaking? *looking closely* Wait! That's Darz's style!

Ryu places a hand near it, and dark sparks of lightning creep out and strike at his fingers. Ryu's hands jerks, but he persists. When his hand is within a millimeter, he points all his fingers at it, and his own energies mar it. Underneath it appears what he was searching for. Ryu picks up what appears to be a key.

Ryu: I found something you might be interested in, ROad. I think it may be the key to our door. It could help us find it, as well. However, I know the door is not here.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((we need people to check out areas 2 and 5))

*ROad looks up when he hears Ryu's telepathic communication and heads to his area.*

"The door must still be in existance, without the door, they key would not exist."