F u all

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
You ******s all say the gayest things in the asulym sp...
Its immature and gay, man y the hell is there an asulym, even the mods turn gay in here and they are suppose to be....eh! WTH i bet everyone is being gay like mods so they wont be banned, okay i'll start be... f*ck that.... anyways is there anyone here that actually agrees w/ me here? like im not implying everyone one but sum shits realyl says sum gay ass things...even if is unmoderated or w/e. so ummm anyways is there actually anyone who agrees w/ me?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
That is the point of the 'modern' Asylum. The 'old' Asylum was what you are thinking right now.

Please make your posts more legible, x42 hates reading those types of posts.

Spirit-Reaper

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Its a nos junior! Ahh he failed 4 english classes before comming here! Shame on you RT =/

aphextwin

Reaction score
OMGLOLWTFGLHFDDKAGG ^ u made no sense rst sorry but u got owned by the white rabbit

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RT
You ******s all say the gayest things in the asulym sp...
Its immature and gay, man y the hell is there an asulym, even the mods turn gay in here and they are suppose to be....eh! WTH i bet everyone is being gay like mods so they wont be banned, okay i'll start be... f*ck that.... anyways is there anyone here that actually agrees w/ me here? like im not implying everyone one but sum shits realyl says sum gay ass things...even if is unmoderated or w/e. so ummm anyways is there actually anyone who agrees w/ me?

Damn it... i cant believe ur my fellow canadian (im korean tho, i live in canada), such a disgrace RT, look around, there is not much of 'immature' posts...

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the asylum is for immiture people such as myself...if you dont like it, get the **** out of the asylum...quit complaing, it wont help...

if you want something serious....try arcane sanctuary...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
oh lol... this wasnt arcane sanctuary, oh well

EITHER WAY RT, your wrong about posting thread "f u all" cuz ur jus making Canada and all other ppl look bad.

Zmoney

Reaction score
Canada, Is alrdy a very abd place, id have to say he made it look better, i mean with his amazing grammer, he made Canada look smart.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
how is it bad place... unless u know why it is bad place (give me GOOD reason...), ur being ignorant about a nation.

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
.. i didnt start this thread.... think i left the comp on at the comp lab at this school, but damn, i kinda agree so err. f u all

Zmoney

Reaction score
Canada sucks, because, in canada you have mountys, and that old time wrestler, that mounty dude, he was mad gay and he wrestled, which mans if mountys wrestle, than canadas gay forever.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
... jus because of that, you call Canada sux... Wow, your pretty ignorant..

Zmoney

Reaction score
Yes, i do, if you have a problem, duke it out with me.

Bitch

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
if i could only see you in person... =/