EasyMap for Diablo II v1.1 - Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cryoes

t.A.T.u97 said:
Honestly, If I broke into your house and murdered your children, and wanted to spend the night at your new house with your other children, would you let me? :)

The guys a skum, try the map hack at your own risk, It does have a backdoor which leads to jans source, How many times must I say it to get it across. You can listen to these new untrustable members, or you can listen to me.
I know netter has released backdoored programs before, but i have packet logged Easymap and found nothing... So personally if your going to accuse him of having a backdoor you should put up some evidence or shut up.

Deep

Reaction score
dude your kidding me.... why would ppl be bitching about a 1.10 mh? ...

_Ace

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
t.A.T.u97 said:
Honestly, If I broke into your house and murdered your children, and wanted to spend the night at your new house with your other children, would you let me? :)

The guys a skum, try the map hack at your own risk, It does have a backdoor which leads to jans source, How many times must I say it to get it across. You can listen to these new untrustable members, or you can listen to me.
Wait, did you just say I, Wing-Zero, Trojan and many others are "untrustable"?
Please, someone providing "important" info WITHOUT FACTS or PROOF is the untrustable one.
Oh, and ... you didn't even discover that by yourself, a friend told you and you believe it so why are you trying to make everyone believe? (sounds pretty much like religion)

CORRODED

Member!
Reaction score
EASYMAP SUX ASS

i tried it and it froze my diab... then shut it down... what a piece of garbage.. i will have to regedit now cause of that shit

RedGanksta

Member!
Reaction score
errr its not workin for me... it say debug load unload.. and i also use classic... does it work for classic???

dalk

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
ya dam thing keeps sayin Failed to load Easymap.dll i have no other hacks not even loader errrrrrr i want to use!!!

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
tatu said:
It does have a backdoor which leads to jans source, How many times must I say it to get it across. You can listen to these new untrustable members, or you can listen to me
I have much more programming and reversing experince than you have, I have been here longer than you, and you have yet to show any proof to anything you say.

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
I don't need to argue about this with you guys, for one I'm better than that, and for two, you are not on my level, and I don't argue with children.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
So you're pissed because we proved you wrong? I personally disassembled the program, did you do that? I think the answer is probablly a big resounding NO. You say your friend has the source code to the maphack that was just released, I'm not quite sure how he got it but if he does in fact have it why doesn't he post it.

You can only argue with children because you don't seem to understand what burden of proof is, and children are the only ones who do not ask for proof. I am sorry I don't listen to unfounded arguments...

t0astedmuffins

Member!
Reaction score
Website
concept420.com
t.A.T.u97 said:
Now correct me if im wrong.. but from what i take of it backdoors need to open a port to send/recieve.. Yet no ports are opened when running / loading the mh.

Jerk_Head

Member!
Reaction score
Well, I got rid of the MH a couple days ago because of all this arguing....

But now that I actually have some proof (UNLIKE TATU), I'm going to start using it again.

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
TheAce said:
Wait, did you just say I, Wing-Zero, Trojan and many others are "untrustable"?
Please, someone providing "important" info WITHOUT FACTS or PROOF is the untrustable one.
Oh, and ... you didn't even discover that by yourself, a friend told you and you believe it so why are you trying to make everyone believe? (sounds pretty much like religion)
Trustable isnt a word :)

CORRODED

Member!
Reaction score
YEAH... EVERYONE RELAX AND FORGET ABOUT THE M/H and wait for someone to crack mousepads... cause I for 1 wont be payin $25 damn dollars for something i cant hold or touch... is like buying items... LMFAO

dalk

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
OMG can anyone help me get this to work i need to figure out y it says FAILED TO LOAD EASYMAP.DLLL

iroq

Member!
Reaction score
damn forged you jus served him ^_^
i guess he still living in the past O_O

shadowscourge

Member!
Reaction score
OK, if it says that you dont have easymap.dll its because the dll isnt in the same folder as the exe. move your easymap.dll to the same folder/desktop or move the exe to the folder of the dll and make a shortcut to the exe.

CORRODED

Member!
Reaction score
feardamas said:
I doesn`t say " Failed to FIND easymap.dll"
It says : " Faild to load easymap.dll"

Having them in the same folder doesn`t help at all.

I have the same problem , here`s a thread :

http://battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=103867

Hellppp pls ; /
smae thing happened to my friend. u must have diab somewhere other than ur c: drive. if diab is on d: or e: for instance and ur easymap is on ur desktop then it wont work. friend had to install his diab again on c: drive then map worked. i dont know if its correct or not but it fixed his problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.