Duping Items

NZ_Falcon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea www.diabloworld.com is the way to go, first though u have to register or it won't let you go into the jed (the pb) files/forums

Also its legit enuf flaming has checked evry letter in the code and has givin it the all clear

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There is a few people doing a lot of duping on both realms. on e-bay i seen a guy with 5 auctions selling 704 soj. you would have to have 2 accounts with 4 players on each account full. that is nuts. not to mention the price of 199 bucks.

warlord[USW]

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if u want to copy an item u already have goto c\program files\diablo files\save and copy your character files. then every time u want 2 dupe make a copy of the copied files. get some1 to hold your items whilst you dupe

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if u want to copy an item u already have goto c\program files\diablo files\save and copy your character files. then every time u want 2 dupe make a copy of the copied files. get some1 to hold your items whilst you dupe
the .d2s holds your level / items / etc... that is stored on blizzard's computers... think before ya post...
and ColeVC (one of my friends) can dupe, hes given me 4 wf's