• elemantal

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • shape shifting

Votes: 21 77.8%

• Total voters

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
me i like a well rounded druid with more points into elmental and sommaning look for me in useast as druidice and my account is icedragon8806

SiMSuRFeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Elemental is the best

Me I like elemental with twisters :) its fun playin nm bloods doin twisters w/ hurrican ITS REAL FUN. But Bear Build is my second fav.

wtf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There is only 1 type of druid that has any chance of being a viable opponent. That is fury wolf. They do well against most opponents except barbs. They do well against noob barbs, but a barb with good equipment that has even remote idea what he is doing will eventually own yo ass.

Here is my built:

Skills.
MAX warewolf.
MAX lycrapy
MAx fury
MAX oak
put 1point into corpse wine
put whatever left into raven.

Equipment:

Armor: Shaftstop. No other choice here, valor or the rune words do not work well at all. If you are a broke noob i suggest gettng a dirty shaft for around 2soj(west price) that only like 80gems, even a noob can collect that much in a few hours.

Helm: Jalala mask. Once again the only choice. Gaze or whatever will be a total waste. You'll get perfect pdr with out it.

Belt : string. nuff said

Gloves, boots: I prefer IK boots and Gloves, some people use goreriders, or war travs, but ik works for me and why mess with a good thing.

Rings, ammys: Good rare druid ammy(you know the drill here), good rings. ( i use raven frost raven spiral)

Weapons: The most important part of the setup. Some druids go with cranium basher, or some other kind of maul, or giant thresher or some other 2 handed shit.

THIS IS A NOOB SETUP!!!! YOU WILL GET YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU!!!

The only way to go is 1 handed weapon and shield.

Shield choice is obvious: Stormshield. If you can't afford stormshield, go collect gems, sell them for sojs, and find and buy a dirty one. I can almost guarantee you that you will continue to suck unless you use Stormshield.

Weapon: Several good choices here. Choice 1

Ith bezerker axe. This axe will **** shit up!!!! Make sure you get the 65ias one, it is the best. Obviously this is not a legit weapon, so even though choice 1 is clearly superior, it brings me to choice 2.

Choice 2: a) baranar star, I cannot stress how good this weapon is, and its only 1stone at most and some people sell them for gems!!!. I suggest even if you go with ith bezerker, or something else to keep baranar star on weapon switch for physical imunes. It is a truly awesome weapon.
b) Lightsabere. I personally like baranar better than sabere, but some people dissagree, but whatever, you make your own choice. Low ed lightsabere costs about the same as baranar, and the dam dif between low ed and high ed is pretty much trivial.
c) Schafers hammer. Good expensive weapon.
d) Fury bezerker axe. Possibly the best legit 1 handed weapon. This thing owns everything!!!!! If you can afford it, and you wanna go straight legit, this is what you wanna be weilding.

Charms: When you get to high level 90% of the time when you duel another high level, charms decide who wins.

When dueling, make sure to keep your belt fully empty, and to have your invetory full of charms. You wanna be as string as possible.

Load up on 5rw charms. Those are very good against all classes, remeber for druid speed is very important. Get at least 10 of these charms.
Skill charms, for druid skill charms are very useful, as all the skills you really need, are on 1 tree. Get a few shapeshifting charms. Each charm will increase your life, due to lycratropy, dam and ar due to fury. Get some with good 2nd mod such as dam, rw, fhr, life.
Additional dam.
Obviously 3/20/20 are the best, if you have unlimited amout of sojs. They stack up to gove massive physical dam which allows you to leech more, they also give good ar and life bonus, further increased by oak spirit. But at 20stones a piece few people can afford 1, let alone to fill up inventory with them. Get what ever charms you can with max/ar/life but make sure the dam is at least 6on lc, and 9-10 on gc, otherwist it will not be efficient.

This brings me to my 2nd fav. Poison. True poison doesnt allow you to leech, and it takes a while to eat up life, but it is still very good. Witch a druid expect to land very few hits, so each hit must count. Zons will run away from you and shoot you with arrows, with your charms you should be able to out run the arrows and charge the zon and fury her. Sorcs will cast hydras, teleport around them with ts on, while pelting you with frozen orb, barbs will try to ww yo ass. Assns and necros also will try some shit on ya.

The reason poison is good, is because it allows you to get real good chunk of their life. Even if you hit them once with good physical dam, most likely you will not kill them. If a person is a good dueler, you will have to hit him ar least 2 or 3 times. You hit a zon, she runs away, hits you with few guided, leeches back her life, its as the attack never happened. You hit that bitch with poison, she runs away, her health is dropping like crazy she hits you with few arrows, she is still dropping, you already out ran her arrowns, she got half of the orb left and its still green. Same with sorcs, and all other classes. The more i duel, the more i notice, that most chars have crappy resistances.

Also if you are rich, get charms that have several mods on 1 charm. You can add up more buffs that way.

Like i sad before the only char you should have a problem with is barb, but more on that later.

I will try another built soon with druid, I will use .08gaze, 160/60, string, ss and ith bezerker. Much like a BvB built. I will have less skills, but i think 160/60 will make up for it, 10k+ fury sounds fun too, maybe i'll be able to get 1hit kills.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i would use all the same skills as wtf cept i would have 1 point into hurrican armor?(not sure what its called) well n e way it absorbs damage and with +skills it should be worth it

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i use 2K.... I have like Half my Inv Filled with 20*100pd sc's(Some with other mods) and like eh i think 8*3Max sc's with ar and like 4 20Life sc's Wich after Wolf/Oak Adds Lots Of Life. I would like to see a life on a druid with 1.08 Valor 1.08 Shako 1.08 Baran 1.08 gerkes Sanct and 30*20Life sc's in there inv. Gaw that would be what like 10k Life ez??

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
barbarians are wimps
just summon 5 spirit wolves and a level 20 spirit of barbs.
it's hilarious, he tries to hack his way throught the wolves to get to you and does 240% damage to himself for every wolf he hits
hahahahahaha, i love being a druid

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
First of all, screw ik gloves/boots... aldur boots have 50life 40 r/w... really, the best boot out there (other than travs fir dmg) and gloves... USE CLEGS! SLOW THOSE HOMOZONS!
and charms... if you're rich fill ur inv with 100poison/5r/w charms! now tjose icky 3/20/20

Psycondar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, wtf said using a two handed weapon=suck. I use hellslayer and do massive amounts of damage. Does that suck?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
it does in Duels and in cows u get hit always since No Block and massive amount?? i had ethereal hell slayer on druid and i hit only 5500... with a good cruel 1 hander u can hit 3k or so wich is all u need.

gamergal

Member!
Reaction score
california, but i'm asian and pround of it =)
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by firebat451
You made that point pretty well. I agree totaly and just have one more thing to say: Elemental druids suck!

i soooooo agree! elemental druids suck! =P
>.<
if ANY druids are good, it's the shape-shifting and summoning... unlike a necro, the stuff that a druid caste are actually useful... =/

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
hmmm shape shifting owns all... it mite be able to actualy kill in pvp when 1.10 gets out....

A

Aramayus

theres no way around it....a shapeshifting druid is god. why would anyone want an elemental, all they do is look pretty but in the end, you get your ass handed to you. werewolf and fury + cyclone armor = ass kickin

NewPosts

New threads