Do you believe that there is a god?

Pengu!n

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
no i dont belive in God cause of all the bad things that happen in peoples lives i mean he could fix it if he wanted to but he doesn't

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
i definately believe there is a god but i dont get his(cause he's definately not a girl) reasoning sometimes.

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah if only you were sure, cause otherwise your dead for no reason. and that would suck.

Pengu!n

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
i figure the big bang all of a sudden some Big guy farts and BOOM a woman and a man appear and start the world and grow stuff and you know the rest

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by jackalopes
I believe there is a god. we dont deserve to be helped by God because we are humans and we have all sinned and are not worthy of his mercy

http://natedude_2.tripod.com

Quit advertising you whore.

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
GOD DAMN THEROY! He's new and didn't understand how to use the signature. Besides, he posted that a while ago. Flaming him for it now isn't going to help.

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
I believe that there is a God based on personal experience. Of course, personal experience is worth nothing in debate.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by WNx fiSSion
GOD DAMN THEROY! He's new and didn't understand how to use the signature. Besides, he posted that a while ago. Flaming him for it now isn't going to help.
I am aware. every post with a link despite his join date is not an excuse. No one else did it.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I'm Atheist.

(BTW: This belongs in arcane, but since Theroy didn't move, neither will I.)

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]I believe there is. Just because bad things happen doesnt' mean God doesn't help, and if he does then he doesn't. Because he does help, he uses pain as a way of bringing us closer to him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

NewPosts

New threads